In our Where to Shop series, we search Greater Houston’s vast array of neighborhoods and communities for the best boutiques, retail shops, clothing stores and more.
From Town Square and First Colony Mall to standalone boutiques and shopping centers galore, family-friendly Sugar Land has plenty of fabulous options to shop ’till you drop.
Where to Shop in Sugar Land
Read below to find out our top picks to shop for clothing, accessories, gifts and more in Sugar Land.
For the purposes of this list, Sugar Land is defined by the area covered in this map.
- Scout & Molly’s Sugar Land – Shop on-trend brands like Alexis Bittar, Spiritual Gangster, Sanctuary and more at Scout & Molly’s boutique, where they promise to treat their customers with respect, kindness, and an honest opinion. Here you’ll find wears ideal for work, weekends, weddings, and the like. Monday to Saturday 10am to 9pm; Sunday noon to 6pm. Click here for directions.
- The Wearhouse – Up your fashion game with clothing, accessories, shoes, and jewelry from The Wearhouse. You’ll spot a variety of wearable pieces like embroidered tops, raw-edge denim, flirty mini dresses, slouchy boots and more. Monday to Saturday 10am to 8pm; Sunday noon to 6pm. Click here for directions.
- MODchic Couture – Classic meets cutting-edge at MODchic Couture. Head here for ready-to-wear statement pieces—think bold patterns, unique sillhouettes, and bright pops of color—that’ll set you apart from the crowd. Tuesday to Friday 11am to 8pm; Saturday 11:15am to 8pm; Sunday noon to 6pm. Click here for directions.
- Almas Tejani Desi Couture – Imported fabrics with intricate designs and vibrant colors attract shoppers to the wide selection of Indian couture at Almas Tejani. And with lenghas, plazo suits, sharara suits, saris and more, they’ve got everything you need for your special occasion piece. Daily 11am to 7pm. Click here for directions.
- Brands Just Prêt Houston – Elegant prêt gowns and formalwear line the racks of the Pakistani outfitter, Brands Just Prêt. Tucked away in the corner of a shopping center, the intimate shop also offers extravagant jewelry and accessories to complement your ensemble. Monday to Saturday 11am to 7pm; Sunday noon to 6pm. Click here for directions.
- String and Thread – Eastern vogue is the name of the game at Sugar Land’s String and Thread, which offers a wide selection of Pakistani designers. While their current featured brands include Cross Stitch, Ethnic, Khaal, and Sapphire, the shop also boasts Anaya, Iznik, Reeha and more. Tuesday to Friday 11am to 8pm; Saturday 11am to 7pm; Sunday noon to 6pm. Click here for directions.
Gifts & More
- 139 Made – With a goal of fighting human trafficking, graphic designer Inka Mathew started her own custom-made T-shirt business to raise money for the cause. The Christian-based boutique has since grown to offer T-shirts for the whole family, jewelry, skirts, stickers, hats, notebooks, and mugs—all displaying positive messages and interesting designs. Tuesday to Thursday 11am to 6pm; Friday and Saturday noon to 7pm; Sunday 1pm to 5pm; closed Monday. Click here for directions.
- Magpies Gifts – Gift your family and friends with jewelry, home decor, clothing, stationery, books, toys, or one of the other many items found at Magpies Gifts. Since opening their first storefront more than 30 years ago, the sister duo now boasts locations in Bellaire and Cypress, along with Sugar Land. Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm; Saturday 10am to 5pm. Click here for directions.
While you’re in the neighborhood, check out our favorite Brunch and Happy Hour spots in Sugar Land.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
You can find more fun in our interactive event calendar and 365 Weekend Guides.
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).
Click here to sign up for free.