Bust a gut at these must-see live comedy events in Houston for February 2020.
Also in February 2020
Happening This Week
Internationally-touring comedians find stages around Houston this month, while familiar faces, stand-up acts on the rise, and impactful comedians appear for one-night engagements.
Top 11 Live Comedy Events This Month: February 2020
- Christina P: Ride or Die Tour at Houston Improv | Saturday, February 1 – Co-host of Your Mom’s House podcast, Christina Pazsitzky (known as Christina P) has been a regular and writer for Chelsea Lately, as well as several of VH1’s pop culture countdown shows. Most recently, she can be seen in her stand-up special on Netflix, The Degenerates. Tickets range from $25 to $50, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7pm.
- Tim & Eric 2020 Mandatory Attendance World Tour at Wortham Theater Center | Saturday, February 1 – Hard to describe but easy to laugh at, the offbeat humor of Tim & Eric makes a stop in Downtown on the 2020 Mandatory Attendance World Tour, with unexpected skits and special surprises. Tickets are $45, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 8pm.
- Enparejados con Adrián Uribe y Consuelo Duval at Revention Music Center | Saturday, February 1 – The Mexican comedy duo of Adrián Uribe and Consuelo Duval team up for Enparejados, a hilarious special examining the problems, conflicts, and misunderstandings that arise in relationships. Tickets start at $55, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 8pm.
- Judah Friedlander at Rec Room | Saturday, February 1 – Known for his role as Frank in NBC’s 30 Rock, the trucker hat-wearing stand-up comic comes to the Downtown venue for his latest set. Tickets are $25. 9pm.
- An Evening with Maysoon Zayid at Asia Society Texas Center | Saturday, February 8 – The American comedian and actress is known as America’s first Muslim woman comedian and is an ardent disability advocate as a performer with cerebral palsy. At Asia Society in Midtown, she’ll share some of her comedy as well as discuss her unique position in America, the world of comedy, and her international efforts to break down barriers around disability. Tickets start at $35 for non-members. 6pm.
- Liz Miele at The Secret Group | Saturday, February 8 – With appearances on Comedy Central, Hulu, and NPR’s Wait Wait Don’t Tell Me, Liz Miele is on the rise with a forthcoming stand-up special in 2020. Tickets range from $20 to $25, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 8pm.
- Russell Peters at Houston Improv | Valentine’s Day, Friday, February 14 through Sunday, February 16 – The world-renown stand-up comedian, actor, and Peabody Award-winning producer arrives in Houston for a weekend of comedy tackling the difficult issues facing people today. Tickets are $55. Showtimes vary.
- Shapel Lacey at Rec Room | Valentine’s Day, Friday, February 14 – Having appeared on Comedy Central, Just For Laughs, and comedy festivals around the country, the stand-up comedian makes his way to Downtown’s Rec Room for a night of knee-buckling laughs on V-Day. Tickets are $15. 9pm.
- Unbelievable Stories at The Secret Group | Saturday, February 15 – Comedians take to the stage to tell hilariously crazy stories while hosts Ku Egenti and Andrew Youngblood try to deduce what parts of the stories are real and what parts are made up. Tickets are $5 in advance; $7 at the door. 8pm.
- Natalie Friedman at Houston Improv | Wednesday, February 19 – Known for her viral impressions of Cardi B and the Kardashians, the actress and comedian takes the stage for a special weeknight performance. Tickets range from $25 to $35, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 8pm.
- Hari Kondabolu at The Secret Group | Friday, February 21 – The American stand-up comedian, actor, writer, and filmmaker swings by The Secret Group for two performances that tackle politics, culture, and race in America. Tickets range from $20 to $25. Performances at 7pm and 9pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).