Houston comes alive at night, with dives, cocktail bars, and nightclubs dotting the city. In our Houston Nightlife: Best Bars, we’ll cover the best night owl watering holes in each neighborhood.
About 100 miles northwest of Houston, Brazos Valley is home to the relaxed city of Bryan (along with College Station, it makes up the Bryan–College Station metropolitan area). Take a trip to explore the town’s boutiques, restaurants, museums, and arts by day; and unwind at these local watering holes by night.
The Best Bars in Bryan
- 3rd Floor Cantina Jazz Bar – Step back in time at this piano and jazz bar, a 1930s Art Deco-inspired live music spot with a state-of-the-art sound system, extensive martini menu, and a dozen draft suds. Click here for directions.
- Art of War – Linger over sake cocktails at this Asian-inspired cocktail bar, where you can hang in the retro Moshito Lounge, the more bustling main service bar, and ultra-exclusive 100-year-old vault. Click here for directions.
- Blackwater Draw Brewing Co. – This small but mighty brewery is nestled on Main Street in Historic Downtown Bryan. Visit the taproom to sip flights and pints, from coffee porters to New England style IPAs; and snag a growler or 6-pack of your favorites to take home. Click here for directions.
- The Cowboy Club – You’ll want to break out the boots for this local honky-tonk sports bar and dance hall, which offers an energizing atmosphere; a full bar of whiskey, spirits, beer, and wine; open mic nights and live jams; and no cover charge for the 21-and-up crowd. Click here for directions.
- Downtown Uncorked – Get uncorked at this cozy Historic Downtown wine bar, where you’ll find a vault of wines, whiskeys, and craft cocktails. Click here for directions.
- Murphy’s Law – This downtown imbibing emporium rocks a lineup of specials and a friendly, Irish pub vibe. Swing by for trivia, good food and drink, and good times. Click here for directions.
- Revolution Cafe and Bar – With happy hour ‘til 8:30pm daily, and live music and fun events like Lotería running nightly, this artsy dive is a local favorite. Click here for directions.
More Great Bar Options in Bryan
Spend the early evening sipping wines at Messina Hof; get late-night bourbon, beers and bbq at All the King’s Men; pop into Proudest Monkey for burgers, tacos, beers, & spirits; grab a brick-oven pie and quality cocktail at RX Pizza; sip biers alongside brats at German restaurant and beer hall Bavarian Brauhaus; catch a drag show and dance the night away at Halo; grab a drink at Downtown Elixir & Spirits Company in the LaSalle Hotel, or sneak down to its hidden 5 Knocks Speakeasy.