Ball out for the 2020 Big Game with our top Super Bowl events around Greater Houston on game day, Sunday, February 2, 2020.
Happening This Week
Also in January 2020
Whether you’re looking for a pre-party, a watch-party or more, H-Town has you covered.
From brewery parties to crawfish boils, there’s an event for everyone to enjoy. Go big or go home this year for Super Bowl LIV.
Super Bowl Watch Parties & Festivities around Houston
- Super Beef Sunday at Saint Arnold Brewery – Pregame for the Big Game by filling up on masterclass barbecue at Saint A’s 7th Annual Super Beef Sunday, a daytime event featuring smoked goods from the legendary Louie Mueller Barbecue alongside Reveille Barbecue Co. and JQ’s Tex Mex BBQ. Both the meats and the beers will be flowing, and Louie Mueller will also have its pre-wrapped whole brisket and beef ribs available for pre-purchase. Tickets (also sold in advance online) are $50 per person and include tastings from all three pitmasters, beer, and a commemorative pint glass. 11am to 2pm.
- Super Bowl Watch Party & Specials at B.B. Lemon | No Cover – Cheer loudly and join B.B. Lemon for a Super Bowl watch party that features the game on a jumbo screen on the lawn along with two TVs inside, two more on the patio, and plenty of food and drink specials. 11am to 11pm.
- 5th Annual Super Boil at Pub Fiction | No Cover – Make your way to the 5th Annual Super Boil where you can watch the Super Bowl and eat some delicious crawfish. There will also be a live DJ, games, prizes, and drink specials. The first 100 patrons will receive a complimentary pound of crawfish and the first 200 people will receive raffle tickets to win prizes throughout the game. 11am to 11pm.
- Super Bowl Tailgate Party at Henderson Heights | No Cover – Make your way to Henderson Heights for a Super Bowl Tailgate Party that includes 14 TVs inside and outside, prizes, a raffle, and drink specials like $16 mimosa pitchers, $20 beer buckets and more. 11am.
- Super Bowl Tailgating Party at Bobcat Teddy’s Ice House | No Cover – Bobcat Teddy’s Ice House throws a tailgating party for the big game with live music, a projected screening of the game, and drinks. Noon to 10pm.
- Crawfish Sundays: Super Bowl at Lincoln Bar Houston | No Cover – Spend Super Bowl Sunday eating crawfish when Lincoln Bar Houston hosts a party featuring drink specials, 20 screens, DJs, and prizes. Noon to 2am.
- Super Sunday Big Game Party at Neon Boots Dancehall & Saloon – Celebrate the big game with an all-you-can-eat crawfish party at the LGBTQ-friendly Neon Boots Dancehall & Saloon. Non-crawfish eaters can enjoy all-you-can-eat sausage, potatoes, mac & cheese and more. Tickets start at $25 for crawfish plates and $10 for no crawfish. Noon to 10pm.
- Super Bowl Sunday at Front Porch Pub | No Cover – Head to Front Porch Pub to watch the big game and enjoy crawfish by the pound or bucket, Deep Eddy specials, and giveaways. 12:30pm to 11pm.
- Super Bowl House Party at Revelry on Richmond | No Cover – Party like you’re at a house party for the Super Bowl at Revelry on Richmond. There will be live music, patio games, a photo booth, games, drink and food specials, and every time your team scores, you get a free jello shot. 2pm to 10pm.
- Super Bowl Sunday Industry Potluck at Eight Row Flint | No Cover – The icehouse known as Eight Row Flint hosts its 4th annual industry potluck on Super Bowl Sunday, as Agricole Hospitality cooks will come with all kinds of deliciousness to share. Bring a dish and join the party, which also features its full menu and beer specials. 4pm to midnight.
- 6th Annual Super Bowl Viewing & After Party at Capitol Bar | No Cover – Capitol Bar hosts its sixth annual installment of its Super Bowl viewing and after party, a super-sized edition of its popular weekly Sunday Funday celebration. Bottles will be $100 until halftime. Jello shots will be $2 all night. Plus, there will be more drink and shot specials. Tacos, quesadillas, burgers, and more will be available for purchase. 4pm to midnight.
- Super Bug Bowl at The West End – A Public House | No Cover – Gear up for the big game and enjoy some mudbugs and drink specials while watching the Super Bowl at The West End – A Public House. Stick around for post-game karaoke. 5pm.
- Superbowl Watch Party & Big Screen TV Giveaway at Johnny B’s Outlaw Saloon | No Cover – Cheer for your team of choice when Johnny B’s Outlaw Saloon hosts a Super Bowl watch party with complimentary food, drink specials, 7 big screens to watch the game, and a big-screen TV giveaway. 5:30pm.
- Super Bowl Sunday at Pitch 25 Beer Park | No Cover – Head to EaDo for a Super Bowl Sunday filled with a live DJ, games, a photo booth, at Pitch 25 Beer Park. 6:30pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).