In our Where to Shop series, we search Greater Houston’s vast array of neighborhoods and communities for the best boutiques, retail shops, clothing stores and more.
Who says you have to go into the loop for good shopping? We’re here to prove that’s not the case at all.
Pearland is booming with plenty of locally owned, long-standing boutiques that have everything you could want or need for an epic shopping spree.
Where to Shop in Pearland
Read below to discover our top picks for clothing, home decor, children’s boutiques and more, all located in Pearland.
For the purposes of this list, Pearland is defined as east of Cullen Boulevard, west of Dixie Farm Road, north of Broadway Street, south of McHard Road.
- The Sugared Pear – Locally owned by natives of Pearland and Sugar Land (hence the name), this eclectic boutique has something for everyone. You can shop clothing for infants, kids, teens, and adults (with inclusive sizing), plus home decor, gifts, furniture and more. Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 6pm; Sunday noon to 4pm; closed Monday. Click here for directions.
- RichGirls Boutique – For four years, fashionable patrons have frequented RGB for a variety of fashionable finds. The women’s boutique keeps things fresh with on-trend styles and notable brands (think Diffy Eyewear, Nikko Blue, and even repurposed Louis Vuitton) in their repertoire. Monday 11am to 6pm; Tuesday to Thursday 10am to 6pm; Friday 10am to 5pm; Saturday 10am to 4pm; closed Sunday. Click here for directions.
- Love Urban Coyote – Top-notch quality and innovative design are the standard at Love Urban Coyote. Their industrial space houses a wide selection of functional fashion for women and men, with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Monday noon to 4pm; Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 6pm; closed Sunday. Click here for directions.
- Brooke’s Boutique – Head to this upscale consignment boutique for designer brand handbags, shoes, and accessories at a discounted price. Expect to spot brands like Louis Vuitton, Tory Burch, Gucci, Chanel and more—all with authenticity guaranteed. Monday to Saturday 10am to 7pm; Sunday noon to 5pm. Click here for directions.
Children’s Clothing & Accessories
- Lollipop Boutique – Parents rejoice at the massive selection of children’s new and gently used clothing with affordable pricing at Lollipop Boutique. Lining the racks is a colorful collection of styles for ages ranging from infant to young adults. Maternity wear, toys, and accessories are also available. Tuesday to Friday 10am to 6pm; Saturday 10am to 5pm; closed Sunday and Monday. Click here for directions.
- Le Papillon Children’s Boutique – Dress the kiddos in adorable clothing from Le Papillon, which features everything from casual playwear to formal attire for children of all ages. This is also a great spot for baby shower gifts, diaper bags, and accessories for mom. Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm; Saturday 10am to 5pm; closed Sunday. Click here for directions.
Home Decor & Antiques
- Mary Mays – Spruce up your home’s outdoor aesthetic with decorative pieces from Mary Mays on Broadway. With outdoor furniture, metalwork, yard art, talavera, and concrete statues, they’ve got you covered on all things outdoor decor. Monday to Saturday 10am to 5pm; Sunday 9am to 6pm. Click here for directions.
- Legacy Home Decor – It’s always the small, carefully chosen accent pieces that make a home your own. And at Legacy Home Decor, that’s exactly what you’ll find; cute and quirky decorative items to personalize all corners of your home. Tuesday and Thursday to Saturday 10am to 5pm; Wednesday 10am to 7pm. Click here for directions.
- BrowsAroun Antiques – Since 2001, BrowsAroun has offered the residents of Pearland a unique blend of old and new, with both indoor and outdoor home decor, kitchenware, conversation pieces and vintage, with new items arriving daily. Monday to Saturday 10am to 5pm; Sunday noon to 5pm. Click here for directions.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).