In our Where to Shop series, we search Greater Houston’s vast array of neighborhoods and communities for the best boutiques, retail shops, clothing stores and more.
Shops abound in Memorial City, where just off I-10, you can find just about everything you need from both locally owned and larger businesses.
To narrow it down, we scoured the likes of CityCentre, Town & Country Village, Memorial Drive, Voss and more to bring you the best shopping throughout this bustling city-within-a-city.
For the purposes of this list, Memorial City is defined as east of Kirkwood Road, north of Memorial Drive, east of Gessner Road, and south of Westview Drive.
Where to Shop in Memorial City
Read below to discover our top picks for clothing, home decor, markets and more, all located within and around Memorial City.
- Get Personal – Family-run since 2001, Get Personal offers a friendly, familiar space to shop clothing, sunglasses, handbags, and jewelry. Monday to Friday 10am to 5:30pm; Saturday 10am to 5pm; closed Sunday. Click here for directions.
- Sweet Bambini – Pamper your little ones with upscale clothing, gifts, and accessories from this adorable boutique for babies and small children. Spot designers like Feltman, Haute Baby, Isobella and Chloe, and more throughout the colorful shop. Monday to Saturday 10am to 5pm; closed Sunday. Click here for directions.
- Anything Bling – Boho meets glam at this Houston-based hub that has expanded to offer three locations across the city. Inside, you’ll find a broad selection of items like affordable denim, platform heels, votive candle sets, statement jewelry, and feathery false lashes. Monday to Saturday 10am to 6pm; Sunday 1pm to 5pm. Click here for directions.
- French Cuff Boutique – Define your signature look with help from the friendly, knowledgeable stylists at French Cuff Boutique. Since opening in 2008, French Cuff has offered a curated selection of on-trend clothing at a range of price points. You can also head over to their online “fitting room” to reserve specific items for an in-store try-on. Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm; Sat 10am to 5pm; closed Sunday. Click here for directions.
Home Decor, Accessories & Boutiques
- Lily Rain – This fun little shop got its start in Houston’s Rice Village and has since expanded to offer locations across Texas (including this Memorial City outpost) plus one in Atlanta. With everything from trendy clothes, makeup and accessories to gifts galore and adorable party supplies, their success comes as no surprise. Monday to Saturday 10am to 9pm; Sunday noon to 6pm. Click here for directions.
- The Accessory Place – Redesign your entire home with elegant furnishings, custom floral arrangements, and interior design and remodeling services available at The Accessory Place. They feature a wide range of brands—both modern and traditional—throughout the store to suit all of your home-decorating needs. Monday to Friday 10am to 5:30pm; Saturday 10am to 5pm; Sunday noon to 5pm. Click here for directions.
- Home Source – Elevate your home’s aesthetic with hand-crafted woodwork and one-of-a-kind furniture shipped from around the globe to Home Source off Beltway 8. The family-owned business ensures that each piece is cut from ethically sourced materials like plantation-grown teak, mahogany, Indian rosewood and more. Monday to Saturday 10am to 6pm; Sunday noon to 6pm. Click here for directions.
- Lam Bespoke – You don’t need to sacrifice beauty for comfort at Lam Bespoke, an upscale upholsterer that incorporates both concepts into its gorgeous, customized furnishings. The experienced upholsterers start each piece with a kiln-dried hardwood frame, then add on eight-way hand-tied springs, which are then covered with burlap, topped with 25% down and 75% feather cushions, and tailored to meet your specific tastes. Monday to Saturday 10am to 5:30pm; closed Sunday. Click here for directions.
Markets & More
- Market Place Antiques and Collectibles – Browse more than 90 different vendors at this massive two-building, indoor market located just off of I-10 and the Beltway. Whether you’re shopping for antique furniture, vintage collector’s items, gold and silver, exotic artwork, or cut glassware, all it takes is a little time and effort to find just what you need from this cavernous antique store. Friday to Sunday 10:30am to 6pm. Click here for directions.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).