Save time and energy this holiday season and lean on Favor Delivery to run your holiday errands, grab your dinner, pick up gifts, and more.
With the holiday season upon us and crunch time nearing, it starts to get difficult to find the time for grabbing those wishlist gifts, gathering ingredients for your festive feasts, or picking the right gift for a tricky giftee.
10 Things to Favor in Houston
You can order a delivery or errand from one of Favor’s blue-shirted Runners. Meal delivery is a popular request, but it’s not the only option. Check out some of our team’s favorites in the list below.
- Common Bond & Bakery in Montrose – Dive into mouth-watering pastries, flavorful macarons, and jaw-dropping cakes from this local bakery that also offers a hearty menu of breakfast, lunch, and dinner options. You can also order from its sister location near the Medical Center.
- Groceries from H-E-B – Take advantage of those great H-E-B specials but skip the post-work rush hour. You can order groceries from your nearest store, or get specialty items from Central Market.
- Turkey Leg Hut in Third Ward – Smack your lips on these famous offerings without the wait. The decadent turkey legs are stuffed with ample fillings like shrimp alfredo or cajun crawfish mac and cheese. Plus, with Favor delivery, you’re not far from the couch when the food coma hits.
- Sprinkles Cupcakes in Highland Village – When the sweet tooth cravings arrive, let the cupcakes from this popular Highland Village staple come to you. Choose from their festive seasonal cupcakes, build a box of your favorites (don’t forget a pupcake for your pooch), or grab a bake box for your next holiday party.
- Jinya Ramen Bar in Midtown – When it’s cold and rainy out, or you’re just under the weather yourself, you can’t go wrong with a bowl of ramen from this Midtown staple, featuring rich broths, thick noodles, chicken, pork, and more.
- Apple Store in Highland Village – Take a break from braving the shopping centers across the city, and let Favor stop by the Apple Store (with locations around Houston) to pick up a high-tech gift for your next holiday wishlist recipient.
- Juiceland in Montrose – Whether you’re looking for an extra pep, or you just want to treat yourself, enjoy an always fresh smoothie, cold-pressed juice, or a vegan bowl from one of Juiceland’s locations around Houston.
- Araya Artisan Chocolate in Uptown – These gourmet handcrafted chocolates make for a decadent afternoon treat, or the perfect edible gift featuring some of their most popular confections. Try their location in Uptown, or further west in Cinco Ranch.
- The Rice Box in River Oaks – Skip the line (and a hunt for a parking spot) and sate your craving for some of the tastiest Chinese and Asian food in River Oaks (also in Greenway Plaza and the Heights).
- Space Montrose and Launch HTX in Downtown – Need a quick gift solution that telegraphs your love of Houston? Use Favor to pick up creative odes to H-Town, including clothing, home decor, art, accessories, and other local goods.
Last Minute Gift Cards
If you can’t pin down the perfect gift for your friends or loved ones, then consider the versatile Favor gift card that makes delivering anything in Houston easy.
To purchase a Favor gift card, go to favordelivery.com/gift-cards or tap “Give a Gift Card” in the app. Choose a design, desired amount ($10 minimum, $500 maximum), and your gift card will be sent via email.
Favor is the easiest way to get anything delivered in under an hour. Whether it’s lunch at the office, a household shopping list or those errands you just don’t have time for—your personal assistant or Runner can deliver it in just a few taps.
Founded in 2013, in Austin, Texas, Favor has grown to service more than 130 cities across Texas with over 75,000 Runners and has delivered more than 20 million Favors to-date. For more information, visit favordelivery.com and follow Favor on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
This article was sponsored by Favor Delivery. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.