Get the new month started with tickets to these must-see live shows and concerts around Houston from Monday, December 2 through Sunday, December 8, 2019.
Happening This Week
Also in December 2019
Fan favorites hit the stage this week to get the new month rolling with performances from the worlds of rap, rock, and folk, plus the touring debut of a Houston native pop singer.
Top 10 Live Shows & Concerts in Houston This Week
- MC Chris, with Lex the Lexicon Artist, Schaffer The Darklord at Scout Bar in Clear Lake | Monday, December 2 – The nerdcore rapper has two decades of music that touches on superheroes, Star Wars, and pop culture spanning from the ’80s to present. He swings through Clear Lake to play fan favorites and recent cuts from his 2018 release, MC Chris is Good Music. Tickets are $20, but you may find better or cheaper tickets using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7pm.
- The Mowgli’s, with New Politics, Plain White T’s at White Oak Music Hall | Wednesday, December 4 – The chart-topping alt-rock band have released a couple EPs in the past couple years, but now embark on a new tour with a new look, following a swap in lead singers. Tickets range from $25 to $149 for VIP, but you may find better or cheaper tickets using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7pm.
- Alaina Castillo at White Oak Music Hall | Wednesday, December 4 – Following her recent rise from YouTube performances to her first-ever tour, the hometown native makes a stop in Houston between Los Angeles and NYC. Blending Spanish and English lyrics, the pop singer recently released her debut EP, Antisocial Butterfly. Tickets are $10. 7pm.
- The Wood Brothers, with Katie Pruitt at The Heights Theater | Wednesday, December 4 – The chart-topping American folk band graces the stage in The Heights with a set that previews their forthcoming January 2020 release, Kingdom In My Mind. Tickets range from $27 to $45. 8pm.
- La Dispute, with Touche Amore, Empath at White Oak Music Hall | Thursday, December 5 – The post-hardcore band hits the downstairs White Oak stage in support of their fourth studio album, Panorama. Tickets are $25. 8pm.
- A$AP Ferg, with Murda Beatz, MadeinTYO at House of Blues | Friday, December 6 – A member of the A$AP Mob hip hop collective, Ferg visits Houston on the heels of releasing a late-summer EP, Floor Seats. Tickets start at $32. 7pm.
- The Get Up Kids, with Hembree, Sontalk at The Secret Group | Friday, December 6 – The late-90s emo-punk band has returned with their first album in eight years, Problems. Tickets range from $22 to $26, but you may find better or cheaper tickets using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 8pm.
- Bayside, with Sincere Engineer, Capstan at The Secret Group | Saturday, December 7 – With the October release of their eighth studio album, Interrobang, the pop-punk band hits the road for a supporting tour, with Sincere Engineer and Capstan opening. Tickets range from $24 to $28, but you may find better or cheaper tickets using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7pm.
- Kansas at Smart Financial Centre | Saturday, December 7 – Known for their hits “Carry On Wayward Son” and “Dust in the Wind”, the storied classic rock band stops by Sugar Land for a performance of their deep catalog of fan favorites. Tickets range from $44.50 to $124.50, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7:30pm.
- Party Favor at Stereo Live | Saturday, December 7 – The EDM DJ from NYC that has collaborated with Rich The Kid, Gucci Mane, and Dillon Francis now finds himself hitting the circuit to perform new originals and releases from his April album, Layers. Tickets range from $10 to $15, but you may find better or cheaper tickets using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 10pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).