Keep things fun, easy, and warm this winter with custom pub crawls, progressive dinners, and other local adventures with GOGO Charters Houston.
While everyone has ride services at the ready, getting large groups of people around safely and comfortably is definitely still a challenge—especially if you’re going to mix beer, wine, or cocktails into your plans.
Whether you’ve got a larger group to entertain and schlep around Houston or you’re looking for a fun twist on entertaining your friends, GOGO Charters Houston can sort you out quickly with easy and efficient door-to-door transportation in climate-controlled comfort.
With experience all over Texas, the local charter bus rental service regularly organizes group transportation for corporate events, field trips, weddings, church outings, brunch and pub crawls, and more.
Mobile Adventure Ideas on GOGO Charters Houston
Even if you don’t have a pending group transportation need, we may spark an idea for your next party or gathering. You can build around a theme, adding costumes, props, single-color requirements (everyone can wear pink), and more.
Note: Be sure to plan ahead and work with GOGO Charters Houston to plan, schedule, and reserve your spaces at each establishment you visit. This will help you avoid dumping a group of 10, 25, or 40 people into a restaurant, bar, or other business unexpectedly.
- Progressive Roving Dinner Parties – Swing by your favorite foodie haunts, or places you’ve been meaning to check out, with all of your friends in one fell swoop. Journey around town with passed appetizers and drinks in Uptown, a paired soup or salad in River Oaks, entrees in Montrose, and dessert in Midtown. Or, venture out further and take in the tastes in your neck of the woods or on the far side of Houston.
- Strike a Selfie Pose with Houston’s Murals & Public Art – Grab a camera (or smartphone) and pile in for a mural safari through some of Houston’s best- and least-known mural collections. Kick things off in EaDo with the Houston Graffiti Building and David Adickes’ statues of the Fab Four at 8th Wonder Brewery, explore the Greater East End, then hunt down your next mural stop around Montrose, Midtown, and beyond.
- Take in World-Class Exhibitions with a Museum Crawl – Start your day with a tour of the latest exhibitions featured at some of Houston’s most popular museums like Museum of Fine Arts, Houston and Houston Museum of Natural Science, or the under-the-radar stops like Lone Star Flight Museum and the National Museum of Funeral History. Stop for lunch in a lush outdoor park, then head out for more museums or a tour of public art around Houston.
- Explore Houston Neighborhoods & Greater Houston Communities – Pull up our own uber-popular collection of Must Do Things Around Greater Houston lists and pick one that you haven’t explored before. Stay in the Loop or steer far past the confines of Houston proper and explore Bolivar Peninsula, Galveston, the Lake Conroe area, Brenham, Pearland, and others.
- Crawl the Pubs & Breweries of Houston’s Hoods – Dive into award-winning suds from Houston’s ever-growing list of breweries, or expand your traditional pub crawl with a bigger footprint and a drink or two at each stop as you explore Houston’s pubs and bars, nightlife, happy hours, and more.
- Go Around the World in Houston – Pick your favorite country or destination and use our Around the World in Houston series to chart your course through a diverse array of restaurants, bars, museums, cultural destinations, and more. Popular choices include The Philippines, Indonesia, the Middle East, Peru, Hawaii, Brazil, Spain, Thailand, Germany, and Jamaica.
- Take your Sunday Funday (or Saturday Playday) Brunch on the Road – No matter where you are across Greater Houston, there are a slew of brunch options. Just like the pub crawl, choose your favorites, or build it around a theme. Be sure to work with GOGO Charters Houston and the restaurants to plan an option at each stop and be sure they reserve space for your group.
About GOGO Charters Houston
From startups and Fortune 500 companies to nonprofits and personal groups, GOGO Charters Houston is a top-rated Texas charter bus company. The bus rental company offers reliable transportation that’s personalized and tailored to specific needs, including national charter bus services for anyone looking to hit the road beyond Texas.
Private Tours & Adventures with GOGO Charters Houston
- Hours: Available for bookings by phone 24 hours a day. Click here for more information and to inquire about bookings.
- Phone: 281-407-2654
This post was sponsored by the GOGO Charters Houston. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.