Bask in the stirring music of legendary composer Richard Strauss when the Houston Symphony presents A Musical Feast: All-Strauss Thanksgiving at Jones Hall from Friday, November 29 to Sunday, December 1, 2019.
Treat family, friends, and out-of towners to an impressive performance of the Houston Symphony’s All-Strauss Thanksgiving concert, in the weekend following the Thanksgiving holiday.
Music Director Andrés Orozco-Estrada leads the orchestra through the best-known works of German Composer Richard Strauss, featuring soprano Miah Persson. Ranging in tone from soul-stirring poignancy to light-hearted laughter, musical pieces include “Death and Transfiguration,” “Four Last Songs,” “Don Juan,” and “Till Eulenspiegel’s Merry Pranks.”
A Musical Feast: All-Strauss Thanksgiving from Houston Symphony
- Dates: Friday, November 29 through Sunday, December 1, 2019
- Times: Friday and Saturday 8pm; Sunday 2:30pm
- Location: Jones Hall, 615 Louisiana Street, Houston, TX 77002
- Parking: Available in the Theater District underground garage (entrances on Rusk and Capitol Streets); street parking available in the surrounding area.
- Admission: Tickets start at $24. Click here for more information and to purchase tickets.
This article was sponsored by Houston Symphony. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.