Houston comes alive at night, with dives, cocktail bars, and nightclubs dotting the city. In our Houston Nightlife: Best Bars, we’ll cover the best night owl watering holes in each neighborhood.
The Best Bars in Westchase & Briar Forest
- Three Sheets Bar & Grill – This hidden gem rocks karaoke, drink specials, TVs, and a friendly neighborhood vibe. Stop in for Thursday’s Steak Night or Reverse Happy Hour and Karaoke on Fridays and more. Click here for directions.
- First Tee Pub – Head to this westside neighborhood pub for a fun, low-key atmosphere and daily specials including Monday Burgers and Thursday Steak & Trivia, plus sports games, live music, free jukebox days, and shuffleboard leagues. Click here for directions.
- Mr. C’s Irish Pub – With bar games, TVs for sports watching, and bar snacks, Mr. C’s is the perfect place for a pint of Guinness, a shot of whiskey, and a good time. Click here for directions.
- The Bull and Bear Tavern and Eatery – Soccer and rugby fans will want to check out this fun-loving sports bar and grill, which houses HDTVs, a solid roster of beers and liquors, and pub grub from nachos and wings to fish & chips and cottage pie. Click here for directions.
- Westchase Tavern – With a welcoming staff and crowd, this tavern has become an area favorite, and it’s opening a new location on Wilcrest soon (Halloween 2019 was its last day of service at the old Westheimer spot). Follow its Facebook page for updates, and expect the same chill vibe and good times. Click here for directions to the new Wilcrest location.