Skip the cooking this year and make your way to restaurants around the Houston area offering special menus for Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 28, 2019.
Happening This Week
Also in November 2019
Whether you want to start a new tradition or have a stress-free turkey day, you can let the restaurants do all the work while you choose from traditional Thanksgiving fixings, buffets, a Texas-Creole style meal and more.
And if you’re looking to get out and experience the best of Houston before or after your feast, check out our very favorite things to do in Houston on Thanksgiving Eve and Thanksgiving Day in 2019.
Thanksgiving Day 2019 Brunch, Lunch & Dinner Events in Houston
- Thanksgiving Brunch at Cadillac Bar Houston – Bring your family to feast at Cadillac Bar’s Thanksgiving Brunch, featuring traditional favorites and brunch items including roasted turkey breast, bone-in glazed ham, an omelet station, a dessert table and more. $29.99 for adults, $25.99 for seniors, $9.99 for kids. 9am to 4pm.
- Thanksgiving at The Classic – The Classic hosts Thanksgiving with a decadent 3-course menu that features items like maple-glazed turkey breast, 4 cheese potato gratin, pecan pie, and more. $45 per person and $18 per child. 10am to 4pm.
- Thanksgiving Buffet at Indianola – Take part in a Thanksgiving Buffet that features a smoked natural turkey, cornbread, mashed potatoes, broccoli casserole, assorted pies and more at Indianola in EaDo. $55 per adult, $20 for ages 12 and under, ages under 3 eat free. 10am to 5pm.
- Thanksgiving Brunch at Hotel Galvez – The Hotel Galvez and Spa in Galveston hosts their special holiday brunch featuring traditional Thanksgiving entrees. Advance reservations are required and must be made directly with the hotel. 10:30am to 6:30pm.
- Thanksgiving Buffet at Downtown Aquarium – Bring the whole family for a buffet spread of carved turkey, cornbread dressing, house-made cranberry sauce and more at the Downtown Aquarium. This buffet will also include a “buy one get one free” special on all-day Adventure Passes. Tickets are $41.99 for adults, $34.99 for seniors, $19.99 for ages 3 to 10. 10:30am to 3pm.
- Thanksgiving Feast at B&B Butchers & Restaurant – Make your way to a festively decorated restaurant where you’ll have the option to order from a prix-fixe menu or the entire dinner menu at B&B Butchers & Restaurant. Menus prices vary. 11am to 8pm.
- Thanksgiving at Brennan’s of Houston – Brennan’s of Houston will feature traditional holiday classics with a Texas-Creole twist for their Thanksgiving meal. Tickets are $62 per person and reservations are required. 11am to 7pm.
- Thanksgiving Dinner at La Table – Gather around the table for a three-course Thanksgiving meal at the Marché & Château at La Table. $75 per adult, $35 per child. Menu prices vary. 11am to 8pm.
- Thanksgiving Dinner at Seasons 52 – Seasons 52 opens its doors on Thanksgiving for a dinner with all the traditional trimmings including roasted turkey, Yukon mashed potatoes, housemade cranberry relish and more. Admission is $29.95 for adults, $14 for kids. 11:30am to 9:30pm.
- Thanksgiving at Steak 48 – In addition to their full menu, Steak 48 will also be offering a holiday feast including roasted turkey, whipped truffle potatoes, cranberry sauce as well as a pumpkin whoopie pie for Thanksgiving. Guests must make a reservation for this event. 1pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).