Savor tasty French-Vietnamese flavors while devouring banh mi, pho and more at the affordable and appetizing Les Givral’s in Midtown or Washington Avenue.
With locations in Midtown and the Washington Corridor, this fast-casual cafe is known for quick service, awesome takeout, late-night hours, and, of course, their traditional Vietnamese dishes.
Stop by and delight in Les Givral’s delicious plates including tofu fried rice, char-grilled bbq pork vermicelli, round eye steak pho, and shredded chicken banh mi—among other wallet-friendly dishes.
Click here for more information and to view Les Givral’s menu.
Les Givral’s Sandwich & Café
- Midtown on Milam Street: Monday to Saturday 11am to 8pm; closed Sunday
- Washington Avenue: Monday to Saturday 10am to midnight; Sunday 10am to 10pm
- Midtown on Milam Street: 713-529-1736
- Washington Avenue: 832-582-7671
- Parking: Free lot parking is available at both locations.