Throw your hands up for these must-see live shows and concerts around Houston from Monday, October 14 through Sunday, October 20, 2019.
Happening This Week
Also in October 2019
Some of the biggest names in rap hit stages across Houston this week, while Jack Black returns with Tenacious D and soul legends find their way to Sugar Land.
Top 10 Live Shows & Concerts in Houston This Week
- DIIV, with Chastity at Satellite Bar | Tuesday, October 15 – Just days after releasing their third studio album, Deceiver, the indie rock band makes a stop on their highly anticipated tour at the East End venue. Tickets are $15. 7pm.
- Tenacious D, with Wynchester at Revention Music Center | Wednesday, October 16 – The hilarious rock band created by Jack Black and Kyle Gass returns to touring after releasing their fourth studio album, Post-Apocalypto, late last year. Tickets start at $59. 8pm.
- Danny Brown at Warehouse Live | Thursday, October 17 – On the heels of releasing his fifth studio album in early October, U Know What I’m Sayin?, Danny Brown hits the road on a North American tour with support from Zeelooperz. Tickets are $25 in advance, but you may find better or cheaper tickets using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 8pm.
- Bastille, with Joywave at White Oak Music Hall | Friday, October 18 – The British rock band released a concept album this summer, Doom Days, and have embarked on a worldwide tour, with a stop at White Oak Music Hall. Tickets start at $49.50, but you may find cheaper or better seats on TicketNetwork’s resale site. 7pm.
- Maxo Kream, with Q Da Fool at House of Blues | Friday, October 18 – Hailing from Alief, the Houston rapper signed with Roc Nation this summer, released his major-label debut, Brandon Banks, and crosses the country on a two-month tour, including an early stop at House of Blues. Tickets are $25. 7pm.
- NF at Revention Music Center | Friday, October 18 – The multi-platinum rapper quickly rose to the top of the charts with his July release of The Search, building on his already immense global following. Tickets are limited and range from $100 to over $400, but you may find better, cheaper, or hard-to-get seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7pm.
- Logic, with J.I.D., YBN Cordae at Smart Financial Centre | Saturday, October 19 – The rapper (and recent New York Times Best Seller) embarks on The Confessions of a Dangerous Mind Tour, so named for his chart-topping early summer release. Tickets range from $39.50 to $79.50, but limited $30 discounted tickets are available. 7:30pm.
- Amon Amarth, with Arch Enemy, At The Gates, Grand Magus at House of Blues | Saturday, October 19 – The Swedish melodic death metal band makes their way stateside in support of Berserker, the eleventh studio album that adds on to their nearly thirty-year career. Tickets range from $37.50 to $59.50, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 6pm.
- Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons at Smart Financial Centre | Sunday, October 20 – Sixty years after bursting onto the scene, Frankie Valli returns with the Four Seasons to perform their popular hits like “Big Girls Don’t Cry”, “Ragdoll”, and “Walk Like a Man”. Tickets range from $45 to $125, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7:30pm.
- Julia Michaels at House of Blues | Sunday, October 20 – Having written popular songs for Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, and Britney Spears, Julia Michaels has found success with her own work in recent years, and tours through Houston in support of her recent Inner Monologue series of albums. Tickets are $25. 7pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).