Whip around in indoor go-karts, hit for par with glow-in-the-dark mini golf, and revel in amusement fun when you snag an all-day pass to Balaxi Entertainment in Northwest Houston.
Located in the Willowbrook area of Northwest Houston, Balaxi Entertainment provides all-day fun with several indoor attractions, an arcade, and affordable admission on any day of the week.
Score a $15 all-day pass per person Monday through Friday, granting access to all nine attractions. On the weekends, receive a $5 arcade credit when you purchase an all-day pass for $25 and test your skills on the latest video games.
When you snag an all-day pass to Balaxi Entertainment, you’ll have access to ten indoor attractions, including the arcade and these nine areas:
- Indoor Go-Karts – Whip around an indoor track in high-performance electric go-karts that can reach speeds of up to 36mph. Ages 9 and up; riders must be at least 48″ tall to ride alone.
- Skyscraper Ropes & Zipline – Strapped in a harness, make your way around a field of ropes and nets suspended twenty feet in the air, and top it off with a thrilling zipline finish.
- Climbing Wall – Scale a series of obstacles and climbing walls, compete against friends in a climb, or test your balance and agility on the pole walk.
- Mini Golf – Classic miniature golf gets a neon makeover for hole-in-one fun.
- Ninja Course – Test your strength and coordination by snaking through a ninja course, encountering swinging ropes, climbing obstacles, and more.
- Lazer Maze – Navigate a field of lazers that jut in all directions, requiring slick movements and agility to make it through this maze.
- Bazooka Ball – A team game similar to paintball, but without the paint, Bazooka Ball equips players with nerf-like cannons to defend their home base.
- Finger Coaster – Design a roller-coaster, strap on a VR headset, hop aboard the simulator and hold on as you experience your creation first-hand.
- Soft City – Ideal for children under 7, Soft City provides a safe, soft environment for toddlers to enjoy with a nearby seating area for parents to hang out.
Book a Party Room
Turn your visit to Balaxi Entertainment into a memorable party for children, teenagers, and adults in one of five themed party rooms, ideal for birthdays or corporate fun. A sampling of the party rooms include:
- Gamer’s Alley – A wall of televisions, gaming consoles, and virtual reality headsets makes this party room a great landing spot for gamers, teenagers, and adults.
- Electric Avenue – Bust a move on the light up dance floor with Just Dance on the main screens in this party room ideal for anyone who wants to get moving to the groove.
- Ballocity – In this party room, a private combat area is equipped with nerf-like cannons and barriers for cover for younger kids to play and party.
Balaxi Entertainment in Northwest Houston
- Location: Balaxi Entertainment, 13150 Breton Ridge Street, Houston, TX 77070
- Phone: 832-220-9222
- Admission: $15 per person Monday through Friday (includes all attractions and an all-day pass); $25 on Saturday and Sunday (includes all attractions, an all-day pass, and $5 arcade credit). Click here for more information on special offers and party room pricing.
- Monday through Thursday: 2pm to 10pm
- Friday: 2pm to Midnight
- Saturday: 11am to Midnight
- Sunday: 11am to 10pm
This post was sponsored by Balaxi Entertainment. Per our sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from businesses that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, resource, or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.