Hear the hits from your favorite artists at these must-see live shows and concerts around Houston from Monday, October 7 through Sunday, October 13, 2019.
Happening This Week
Also in October 2019
This week, international superstars and some of the headlining pop and rock stars of today find their way to stages across Houston.
Top 10 Live Shows & Concerts in Houston This Week
- Mumford & Sons, with Gang of Youths at Toyota Center | Tuesday, October 8 – The Grammy-winning folk-rock group returns to Houston while touring their late 2018 album, Delta. Tickets range from $29 to $99 and might sell out, but you may find better, cheaper, or hard-to-get seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7:30pm.
- Natalia Lafourcade at Revention Music Center | Wednesday, October 9 – One of the most successful pop-rock artists in Latin America, Lafourcade has staked her place in world music with Grammy-winning, chart-topping albums, including her 2018 release, Musas, Vol. 2. Tickets start at $79, but you may find cheaper or better seats on TicketNetwork’s online resale market. 8pm.
- Greta Van Fleet, with Shannon & The Clams at Smart Financial Centre | Wednesday, October 9 – The American rock band led by the three Kiszka brothers, Greta Van Fleet recently took home this year’s Grammy for Best Rock Album with their double EP release, From the Fires. They visit Sugar Land while touring their most recent full-length album, March of the Peaceful Army. Tickets range from $39.50 to $49.50, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 8pm.
- Billie Eilish, with DUCKWRTH at Toyota Center | Thursday, October 10 – At just 17 years old, Billie Eilish already lays claim to a chart-topping single with “Bad Guy”, as well as multiple gold and platinum-selling singles from her debut album, When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? Her world tour in support of the biggest North American debut of the decade brings her through Houston for the first time. Tickets range from $39.50 to $129.50, but you may find better, cheaper, or hard-to-get seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7:30pm.
- Gloria Trevi, with Karol G at Smart Financial Centre | Thursday, October 10 – The influential Latin pop star follows up her 2017 tour with Alejandra Guzman with the “Diosa de la Noche Tour”, in support of her twelfth studio album released earlier this year. Tickets start at $39.95, but you may find cheaper or better seats at TicketNetwork’s online resale market. 8pm.
- Jon Pardi, with Riley Green at White Oak Music Hall | Friday, October 11 – On the heels of releasing his third studio album, Heartache Medication, in late September, Jon Pardi gives White Oak Music Hall a taste of country, with Riley Green in support. Tickets start at $39.50 and include his new album with every order of two or more tickets. This show is expected to approach a sell-out, but you may find better, cheaper, or hard-to-get seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 5:30pm.
- Kaskade at Stereo Live | Friday, October 11 – Twice named “America’s Best DJ”, Kaskade has grown to be one of the most influential House DJs of the 21st century. Tickets range from $35 to $50, but you may find better or cheaper tickets using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 10pm.
- Marco Antonio Solis at Smart Financial Centre | Saturday, October 12 – The Mexican musician has five decades of performing around the world with Los Bukis and as a solo artist. He returns to the United States for an evening of his most popular songs on the Y La Historia Continúa tour. Tickets start at $59, but you may find cheaper or better seats on TicketNetwork’s resale site. 8pm.
- Junoon at NRG Arena | Saturday, October 12 – The Sufi rock band hails from Pakistan and is one of South Asia’s most successful bands, selling over 30 million copies worldwide. After recently reforming following a decade-long performing hiatus, the group has embarked on a world tour, making a stop at NRG Arena. Tickets start at $30, but you may find cheaper or better seats on TicketNetwork’s resale site. 8:30pm.
- Steve Lacy at House of Blues | Sunday, October 13 – Rising to prominence as a band member of the Grammy-nominated group The Internet, Steve Lacy has also produced for some of the biggest releases of the last several years, including Kendrick Lamar’s Damn, Mac Miller’s Swimming, and Solange’s When I Get Home. He stops by Downtown’s House of Blues to perform from his solo album, Apollo XXI. Tickets are $30, but you may find better or cheaper tickets using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).