Spruce up your home from the inside out with expert knowledge, show-only specials on products and services, and more at the Texas Home & Garden Show at NRG Center on Saturday, October 19 and Sunday, October 20, 2019.
Returning this fall, the 24th annual Texas Home & Garden Show brings over 10,000 square feet of showroom floor packed with more than a thousand products and services, experts, and industry professionals to help bring your next home improvement ideas to life.
Across four decades, the Texas Home & Garden Show series has connected home and garden professionals with consumers, opening opportunities for attendees to gather expert advice, learn money saving tips, mold their remodeling ideas, and shop for everything to meet their needs on future projects.
The Texas Home & Garden Show provides a fantastic occasion to meet face-to-face with experts and industry professionals, comparison shop with several companies under one roof, and save money with show-only specials and incentives on the latest products for your home and family.
This year’s show highlights include:
- White Rock Country Rags & Doodads – Dive into this vintage-inspired vendor’s furniture, art, home decor, gifts, and one-of-a-kind goods for the next unique centerpiece in your home.
- Planning your backyard oasis – Transform your backyard with the help of experienced plant nurseries and outdoors companies offering lush greenery, new decks and patios, pools, spas, and more.
- Inside & out renovations – From outdoor remodels to tweaking cabinets, floors, and everything in between, multiple companies and home remodeling experts will be on hand to answer your questions, schedule price estimate appointments, and help your dreams become reality.
- Texas Home Improvement with Jim Dutton – For fifteen years, Jim Dutton has been offering his knowledge and expertise on his radio and television program, Texas Home Improvement, where he answers listener questions, educates on all things remodeling, and provides vital tips to those looking to develop their digs. He’ll be broadcasting live from the show floor on Saturday and Sunday.
The Texas Home & Garden Show also features interactive opportunities like Adeina Anderson’s workshop that reveals ways to add a hint of personal style to fall crafting projects. Great for adults and kids alike, this workshop will send you home with the craft project that you build with Adeina.
Nearby, attendees can learn what grows best this fall season in a fun and informative workshop with Seeds of the Soil’s Nathan Hawthorne, who will show you how to compost at home and what makes for the perfect potting soil.
Back again for another Texas Home & Garden Show, the KidsZone provides a designated area for little ones to play with inflatable fun while parents check out the show floor.
Texas Home & Garden Show at NRG Center
- Dates: Saturday, October 19 and Sunday, October 20, 2019
- Times: Saturday 10am to 6pm; Sunday 11am to 5pm
- Location: NRG Center, One NRG Park, Houston, TX 77054
- Admission: $10 for adults, $8 for seniors (on-site); Free for ages 14 and under, military, police, & first responders (with ID). Click here for more information and to purchase tickets.
This article was sponsored by the Texas Home & Garden Show. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.