Act fast to snag tickets to these must-see live music and concerts in Houston for October 2019.
Also in October 2019
Happening This Week
This month, Houston plays host to a number of music’s hottest trending artists and bands, alongside the highly anticipated return of several of the world’s best-selling musicians.
Top 10 Concerts & Live Shows This Month: October 2019
- Lizzo, with Ari Lennox at Revention Music Center | Friday, October 4 – The Houston-raised rapper returns after catapulting into the music scene with her 2019 release, Cuz I Love You. Tickets start at $208, but you may find cheaper or better seats on TicketNetwork’s resale site. 8pm.
- Tame Impala at White Oak Music Hall | Saturday, October 5 – The award-winning psychedelic rock band made a splash with their mid-2010s releases of Lonerism and Currents. They’ll return to the stage while teasing a potentially forthcoming album. Tickets are sold out at the venue, but you may find better, cheaper, or hard-to-get seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7pm.
- Wu-Tang Clan at Smart Financial Centre | Sunday, October 6 – One of the most influential rap supergroups of all time returns with a tour celebrating the 25th anniversary of their iconic debut album, Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers). Tickets range from $59.50 to $125, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7:30pm.
- Mumford & Sons, with Gang of Youths at Toyota Center | Tuesday, October 8 – The Grammy-winning folk rock group returns to Houston while touring their late 2018 album, Delta. Tickets range from $29 to $99 and might sell out, but you may find better, cheaper, or hard-to-get seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7:30pm.
- Billie Eilish, with DUCKWRTH at Toyota Center | Thursday, October 10 – At just 17 years old, Billie Eilish already lays claim to a chart-topping single with “Bad Guy”, as well as multiple gold and platinum-selling singles from her debut album, When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? Her world tour in support of the biggest North American debut of the decade brings her through Houston for the first time. Tickets range from $39.50 to $129.50, but you may find better, cheaper, or hard-to-get seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7:30pm.
- Danny Brown at Warehouse Live | Thursday, October 17 – On the heels of releasing his fifth studio album in early October, U Know What I’m Sayin?, Danny Brown hits the road on a North American tour with support from Zeelooperz. Tickets are $25 in advance, but you may find better or cheaper tickets using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 8pm.
- ROCO Unchambered: Flair at MATCH | Saturday, October 19 – Clarinetists Nathan Williams and Maiko Sasaki will play both classical favorites and modern commissions at ROCO’s first edition of this year’s Unchambered series, Flair. The concert at the MATCH will feature works by Stravinsky, Michael Tenzer, Gary Schocker, Marcus Maroney, Bela Kovacs, Felix Mendelssohn, Theresa Martin, and Amilcare Ponchielli. Tickets are $25; $15 for students. 5pm.
- Wilco at Revention Music Center | Friday, October 25 – The Grammy-winning group fronted by Jeff Tweedy have officially ended their two-year hiatus to tour their early October release, Ode to Joy. Tickets range from $39 to $60, but you may find better, cheaper, or hard-to-get seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 8pm.
- BuzzFest, featuring Godsmack, Bush, Live, Our Leady Peace & More at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion | Saturday, October 26 – The annual rock tradition returns with a slate of bands that command the airwaves of Houston’s 94.5 The Buzz. Tickets range from $29.50 to $129.50, but you may find better or cheaper tickets using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 3:30pm.
- Tool, with Killing Joke at Toyota Center | Sunday, October 27 – After thirteen years, the prolific prog-metal band returns following the release of one of this year’s most popular albums, Fear Inoculum. Tickets range from $59.50 to $149.50, but you may find better, cheaper, or hard-to-get seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7:30pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).