Jet over to Ellington Airport for high-flying demonstrations, vintage warbirds from WWII, and more at the 35th Annual Wings Over Houston Airshow on Saturday, October 19 and Sunday, October 20, 2019.
The Wings Over Houston Airshow returns this fall, giving wide-eyed spectators a chance to witness daring airborne feats and tour through an enormous display of vintage aircraft.
This year’s 35th Annual Wings Over Houston is headlined by the U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds, Canadian Forces Snowbirds, and a solo demonstration of the F-35A Lightning II aircraft — one of the only shows to host the aerobatic routine this season.
In addition, Wings Over Houston Airshow will include more acrobatic performances, the fan favorite Tora! Tora! Tora! reenactment, and the Legends & Heroes Autograph Tent that hosts distinguished military veterans and esteemed astronauts for meet and greets.
35th Annual Wings Over Houston Airshow at Ellington Airport
- Dates: Saturday, October 19 and Sunday, October 20, 2019
- Times: Gates open at 8am. Last admittance at 3pm.
- Location: Ellington Airport, 510 Ellington Field, Houston, TX 77034
- Parking: Due to ongoing construction, parking is limited but free shuttle bus service is provided from various Park and Ride stations. Click here for detailed parking information.
- Admission: General Admission starts at $45 with discounted rates available when you purchase tickets online. One General Admission Adult ticket includes up to 6 children (ages 14 and under). Tickets are good for one day only. Additional pricing and VIP packages are available online. Click here to purchase tickets and view more information.
This post was sponsored by Wings Over Houston Airshow. Per our sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from businesses that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, resource, or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.