Take a load off with a slate of family-friendly events and hotel getaway specials for Labor Day Weekend in Sugar Land.
With Labor Day fast approaching, Sugar Land offers staycation opportunities for the three-day holiday weekend with special hotel rates and great ways to fill your days around the city.
Scroll down to check out the highlights of weekend events and getaway specials in Sugar Land throughout Labor Day weekend.
Labor Day Weekend Events in Sugar Land
- Town Square Tribute: Queen at Sugar Land Town Square | Friday, August 30 | FREE – This free tribute concert delivers a full-throated Queen experience from lead vocalist Baroness. Free to attend. 7:30pm to 9:30pm.
- Sugar Land Skeeters vs. High Point Rockers at Constellation Field | Friday, August 30 through Sunday, September 1 – The Skeeters swing for the fences against the Rockers in a Labor Day Weekend series. Tickets start at $8. Friday at 7:05pm; Saturday and Sunday at 6:05pm.
- That’s A Wrap WonderWeek at Fort Bend Children’s Discovery Center | Friday, August 30 through Thursday, September 5 – Let your kiddo’s inner movie star shine one last time as the Fort Bend Children’s Discovery Center says farewell to their action-packed summer exhibit. General admission is $12. 10am to 6pm.
- Labor Day Backyard BBQ at George Ranch Historical Park | Saturday, August 31 – This 30s-themed BBQ offers old-fashioned tunes, smoked delicacies, and hand-cranked ice cream in a historic ranch house. Tickets range from $10 to $15. 10am to 5pm.
- Sugar Land Sing-A-Long Karaoke at Sugar Land Town Square | Saturday, August 31 | FREE – Seize the mic and hop on stage in the Plaza for a chance to belt out your favorite tunes. Free to attend. 7:30pm to 9:30pm.
- Farmers Market Partners at Mercer Stadium | Sunday, September 1 – Peruse fresh produce and other goods from an assortment of local farmers, producers, and specialty vendors. Free to attend. Noon to 4pm.
Hotel Specials around Sugar Land
If you’re looking to extend your stay into a holiday weekend getaway, check out special rates when you book from these hotels around Sugar Land.
This post was sponsored by Visit Sugar Land. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.