Cruise brewery booths and sample hundreds of specialty and hard-to-find brews at the 10th Annual Brewmasters Craft Beer Festival happening at Galveston’s Moody Gardens Convention Center on Labor Day Weekend from Friday, August 30 through Sunday, September 1, 2019.
Already hailed as the third “Best Beer Festival in America” by USA Today’s 10Best, the massive Brewmasters Craft Beer Festival enters its tenth year of tastings and education for everyone, from brew newbie to seasoned craft enthusiast.
Headquartered at Moody Gardens, Brewmasters spans three days and is packed with a number of craft beer events, Nach-Yo Ordinary Tequila Tasting, Brew-B-Que, and BrewHaHa Grand Tasting.
Texas Brewery Tasting Tour
This special “tour” delights enthusiasts by providing a chance to taste the favored selections from Brewmasters and owners of fine Texas Breweries, while also getting an opportunity to talk with them personally about their history, their path, and their products.
The Texas Brewery Tasting Tour joins the festivities of the BrewHaHa Grand Tasting on the main floor on Saturday, August 31, 2019 from 3pm to 6:30pm.
Tickets for Individual Events or a Three-Day Weekender Pass
Tickets are available for individual events, or the devoted can opt for The Weekender ticket package, which includes a three-day pass, VIP access and early entry to the BrewHaHa Grand Tasting, and the Taste it First selections for $165. Click here to order tickets.
2019 Schedule of Events
Friday, August 30, 2019
- Nach-Yo Ordinary Tequila Tasting – As the adage says, “Liquor before beer.” Texans love their fine tequilas, and what better way to kick of a craft beer weekend than with a fun and engaging tasting, exploring the world of agaves and fine tequila, along with a gourmet nacho bar. $30 in advance. 7pm to 10pm.
Saturday, August 31, 2019
- BrewHaHa Grand Tasting – Brewmasters Craft Beer Festival’s big event offers patrons the chance to sample some of the best brews in the world. Held in the Moody Gardens Expo Arena, this grand tasting showcases hundreds of craft and specialty brews. Many featured beers will be offered for public tasting for the very first time. There will also be multiple beer seminars on the Beer University Seminar Stage. $35 in advance; $85 for VIP Lounge access and early entry; $22 in advance for designated drivers. 3pm to 6:30pm.
Sunday, September 1, 2019
- Brew-B-Que – Smack your lips with Texas style foods and live music. Smokin’ hot BBQ from pitmasters Erin Smith and Patrick Feges of Feges BBQ will be on hand; diners can choose two meats and two sides. Admission includes a punch card good for six 2-oz beer samples, live music, and the option to purchase a full beer. $23 in advance with barbecue plate; $8 without. 11:30am to 2:30pm.
More than 60 breweries will be onsite for the tasting event, including the Bayou City brews of Buffalo Bayou, Back Pew, Brazos Valley, Eureka Heights, Galveston Island, Ingenious, Karbach, Platypus, Saloon Door, Southern Star and Under the Radar, along with favorites from across Texas and the United States.
New breweries are constantly being added. Click here to see a full list of participating breweries for 2019.
10th Annual Brewmasters Craft Beer Festival
- Dates: Friday, August 30 through Sunday, September 1, 2019
- Times: Individual event times vary, listed above.
- Location: Moody Gardens Convention Center, Galveston, TX 77554
- Admission: Individual events each have their own admission prices, listed above. The Weekender ticket package includes a three-day pass, VIP access to the BrewHaHa Grand Tasting, and first access to “Taste It First” selections for $165. Click here to order tickets or for more information.
This article was sponsored by Brewmasters Craft Beer Festival. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.