Wear the crispest, lightest, and whitest apparel while taking part in one of these events during White Linen Night in The Heights on Saturday, August 3, 2019.
Happening This Week
Also in August 2019
For the 13th year, White Linen Nights in The Heights takes over the 200 and 300 blocks of 19th Street. Aside from the official event, shops, restaurants, and other Heights business will be hosting a variety of mini-festivities and pop-up parties throughout the evening.
We’ve pulled together a list of official and unofficial events to keep you busy throughout White Linen Night in The Heights 2019.
Official White Linen Night in The Heights 2019
- 13th Annual White Linen Night in The Heights on 19th Street | No Cover – The official White Linen Night in the Heights takes over the 200 and 300 blocks of 19th Street and the street will be packed with art displays, live music, shopping specials, party atmosphere, and some of Houston’s best summer people watching. 6pm to 10pm.
- First Saturday Arts Market in The Heights | No Cover – Every August, First Saturday Arts Market relocates slightly and lines the blocked off 19th Street. It’s officially part of White Linen Night in The Heights, but we list it here for anyone looking for this monthly favorite. 6pm to 10pm.
Unofficial White Linen Night Events Around The Heights
- The 2nd Annual “Coolest” White Linen Event at McIntyre’s | No Cover – Escape the heat at McIntyre’s tented and air-conditioned parking lot White Linen Event. There will be a live performance from Lone Star All-Stars, frozen cocktails, boozy popsicles and more. 11am to 11pm.
- White Linen Night at Heights Bier Garten | No Cover – Head to the Heights Bier Garten for their White Linen Night event and enjoy a DJ, live music, a photo booth, and multiple opportunities to win prizes for best dressed. 11am to 2am.
- White Linen at Wicklow Heights | No Cover – Head to Wicklow Heights on 19th for their White Linen party in the garden featuring a live DJ, drink specials, food from Oh My Gogi! and more. 2pm.
- White Linen Night at Heights Mercantile | No Cover – Heights Mercantile on 19th Street hosts a White Linen event with live music from local musicians, art, games, and drinks for the whole family to enjoy. 4pm to 8pm.
- White Linen Night Party at We Olive | No Cover – Stay cool with an air-conditioned White Linen Night celebration at We Olive. The Wine Bar will be reserved exclusively for ticketholders. Tickets are available for $60 and include a wristband for entry, coupon for 15-percent discount on all retail items purchased that day, drink tickets good for any two glasses of wine, local craft beer, or non-alcoholic drink, and passed light bites, with access to the full food and drink menu at an additional cost. 5pm to 9pm.
- White Linen Night at The Rustic Urn Home Decor | No Cover – Enjoy a night of shopping, mini bites, and sangria as The Rustic Urn Home Decor in the Heights host their White Linen Night event. There will be plenty of sales and doorbusters throughout the evening. 5pm to 9pm.
- White Linen Disco at The Heights Theater | No Cover – Get out of the heat as the Heights Theater hosts a White Linen Disco night featuring music from John Egan and Wrestlers. 6pm to 11pm.
- White Linen on White Oak | No Cover – BB’s Tex-Orleans hosts a White Linen event along with other businesses and restaurants on White Oak. There will be live music by The Bourbon Street Band & Amin Safari, free shuttle service and more. 6pm to 10pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).