Apply now to sell your original art, artisan wares, and custom-made goods at this year’s Pearland Arts & Crafts on the Pavilion.
Plans are underway for the 2019 Pearland Art & Crafts on the Pavilion, happening on Saturday, October 5 and Sunday, October 6, 2019 at the Pearland Town Center.
Each year the show assembles an extensive collection of regional artists who specialize in handcrafted pieces and artwork.
The free two-day event, produced by the Pearland Convention & Visitors Bureau, provides visitors and residents with great shopping opportunities, live music, and a variety of activities centered on art.
“We invite all local artists to apply for this juried event to help us continue to showcase the local talent in the Pearland surrounding area,” according to Kim Sinistore, executive director Pearland Convention & Visitors Bureau.
Artists who specialize in creating unique, one-of-a-kind pieces are encouraged to apply online by the Thursday, August 15 deadline.
Types of Artists & Vendors Sought
- Crafts Vendor – Vendors that sell handmade items and artwork featuring a unique design. Examples would include handmade woodwork, jewelry, toys, quilt work.
- Art Vendor – These vendors offer unique art created by the individual in acceptable in formats that include pottery, photography, acrylic, watercolor, sculpture, or dimensional art.
Vendors may not sell beverage or food items that are intended to be consumed at the event.
To learn more about artist opportunities and the juried art show process, contact Tracy Rohrbacher, marketing manager of the Pearland Convention & Visitors Bureau at 281-997-5972 or via email at [email protected].
About Pearland Art & Crafts on the Pavilion
Abstract art, handcrafted jewelry, pottery and wooden pieces are just a few of the unique items to be found at this year’s Pearland Art & Crafts on the Pavilion on Saturday, October 5 and Sunday, October 6 from 10am to 5pm at the Pearland Town Center.
The free, juried art show offers visitors an opportunity to shop for unique art and handcrafted pieces created by local artists and artisans. A variety of local musicians will on the live music stage.
In addition to the arts, crafts and live music, the family-friendly event also features a food truck court and kids’ interactive art station.
Call for Artists for Pearland Art & Crafts on the Pavilion 2019
- Application deadline date: Friday, August 15, 2019
- Apply now: Visit www.visitpearland.com/2019-artist-application to apply or for more guidelines. contact Tracy Rohrbacher, marketing manager of the Pearland Convention & Visitors Bureau at 281-997-5972, via email at [email protected]
- or go to www.visitpearland.com/2019-pearland-art-crafts-on-the-pavilion.
This post was sponsored by Pearland Convention and Visitors Bureau. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.