Act fast to snag tickets to these must-see live shows and concerts around Houston from Monday, July 8 through Sunday, July 14, 2019.
A collection of time-tested musicians and stars on the rise hit the stages of Houston this week for a slate of shows that’s sure to please fans of all genres.
Happening This Week
Also in July 2019
Top 10 Live Shows & Concerts in Houston This Week
- Reel Big Fish, with The Aquabats, Dog Party at White Oak Music Hall | Tuesday, July 9 – Together again for a co-headlining tour, The Aquabats rejoin the ska punk superstars in support of Reel Big Fish’s late 2018 release, Life Sucks… Let’s Dance! Tickets are $27, but you may find better or cheaper tickets using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 6:30pm.
- New Found Glory, with Real Friends, The Early November, Doll Skin at House of Blues | Wednesday, July 10 – After carving their niche into the pop punk scene for two decades, New Found Glory hit the road yet again for a tour that unites well-known bands of the emo and pop-punk genres. Tickets start at $24.50. 6pm.
- Michael McDonald, with Chaka Khan, Devon Gilfillian at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion | Friday, July 12 – Over multiple decades, Michael McDonald has proven himself one of the most successful singer-songwriters of the genre. He’ll join with the R&B legend Chaka Khan for a performance in The Woodlands. Tickets start at $31, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7pm.
- 21 Savage, with DaBaby at White Oak Music Hall | Friday, July 12 – After being detained by immigration authorities early in the year, 21 Savage now continues on his tour supporting his sophomore album, I Am > I Was, on the White Oak Lawn. Tickets range from $55 to $505 for VIP Meet & Greet opportunities, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 6:30pm.
- Kirk Franklin at Revention Music Center | Friday, July 12 – The Grammy-winning gospel artist embarks on a tour in support of his twelfth studio album, Long, Live, Love. Tickets start at $74. 8pm.
- Prettymuch at Revention Music Center | Saturday, July 13 – The five-piece pop, boy band hits the road on “The FOMO Tour”, performing popular songs from their self-titled EP and the recently released Phases EP. Tickets start at $32. 8pm.
- The Head and The Heart, with Hippo Campus at White Oak Music Hall | Saturday, July 13 – The chart-topping indie-folk band has just recently released their fourth studio album, Living Mirage, and joins with the indie-pop group Hippo Campus on a nationwide tour. Tickets start at $44, but you may find better or cheaper tickets using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7pm.
- The Old Firm Casuals, with Liberty and Justice, Concrete Elite at The Secret Group | Saturday, July 13 – Led by Lars Frederiksen, guitarist and vocalist of Rancid, this punk band takes to tour in support of their recent album, Holger Danske, at The Secret Group in East Downtown. Tickets are $17. 7pm.
- Banda Los Recoditos at Arena Theater | Saturday, July 13 – Now entering their fourth decade of music-making, this chart-topping Banda group from Sinaloa hits the road on a US tour with a new look following singer Luis Angel Franco’s exit from the group. Tickets range from $45 to over $125, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 8pm.
- Diplo at Stereo Live | Saturday, July 13 – The award-winning EDM producer and DJ arrives in West Houston for a can’t-miss high-energy night of irresistible music. Tickets range from $49 to $69. 10pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).