Gather with fellow Houstonians to celebrate 713 Day at events around Houston on Saturday, July 13, 2019.
Happening This Week
Nightlife in Houston This Week
Also in July 2019
July 13, or 7/13, has become a celebration of all things Hou over the past couple of years due to its area code homage.
Hang with the locals this year as venues and bars around Space City mark the occasion with concerts, pub crawls, art shows and more.
713 Day Events Around Houston
- Beers & Hou: (713) Art Show at Saint Arnold Brewing Company | No Cover – Shop Houston-themed art, graphics, vintage, sportswear and more at the (713) Art Show & Market at Saint Arnold Brewing Company. 11am to 4pm.
- 713 Day Saint Arnold Pub Crawl and Concert at Market Square Park | No Cover – Sip Saint Arnold brews at various bars around Downtown Houston for their 713 Day Pub Crawl, then gather at Market Square Park for an evening of live music by the Austin-based funk band, Capyac. 2pm.
- 713 Cypher at Henke & Pillot – Make your way to Henke & Pillot for the 713 Cypher music festival featuring local rappers, Killa Kyleon, Gt Garza, Doughbeezy, Chucky Trill, Dante Higgins and more. Tickets range from $20 to $100. 4pm.
- 713 Day featuring Jack Freeman & DJ Good Grief at House of Blues – R&B singer Jack Freeman and DJ Good Grief provide the music for Houston’s 713 Day at the Foundation Room at House of Blues. A portion of the proceeds from this show will benefit Multiple Sclerosis Society. No cover for ages 21 and up.
- 713 Day Celebration with Wild Moccasins, Pearl Crush & Mind Shrine at Axelrad | No Cover – Celebrate 713 Day and all things Houston with live music by Wild Moccasins, Pearl Crush, and Mind Shrine, with special DJ sets all night. 8pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
You can find more fun in our interactive event calendar and 365 Weekend Guides.
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).
Click here to sign up for free.