Houston comes alive at night, with dives, cocktail bars, and nightclubs dotting the city. In our Houston Nightlife: Best Bars, we’ll cover the best night owl watering holes in each neighborhood.
Named after pear trees abundant in the area in the 1890s, Pearland is the third largest city in the Houston MSA; and though it offers a friendly, suburban vibe, you’ll also find the chance to unwind with drinks into the night.
Note: For the purposes of this list, Pearland is roughly defined by this map.
The Best Bars in Pearland
- 2-A-Days – This sports bar & grille is ready to party with Big Ass Beer Nights, Whiskey Wednesdays, poker nights, live music, and more. Pop in for booze and late-night eats (think wings, nachos, and truffle fries); and look out for more revelry on Facebook. Click here for directions.
- BB’s Cafe – The Pearland location of this Tex-Orleans standby rocks daily specials and late-night hours on weekends. Get a taste of Nola with frozen hurricanes, Abitas, po’boys, and chargrilled oysters. Click here for directions.
- Bogie’s Pub & Grill – This fun-loving pub and grill boasts steak night, crawfish & pitchers, live music, DJs, shot specials, and late-night eats. Nosh on atomic wings and loaded nachos alongside pints and cocktail classics. Click here for directions.
- King’s Biergarten – Lookout for the giant castle and you’ll find this festive German biergarten, where the feast and parties are fit for a king. The lively spot is open ‘til 11pm on Fridays and Saturdays, with live music and massive beer steins to boot. Click here for directions.
- SBB Scooters Icehouse – This laidback icehouse may rock a no-frills attitude, but that doesn’t mean you won’t find plenty of fun at the indoor-outdoor spot. Shoot pool and unwind over live music and cheap, ice cold drinks alongside the friendly crowd. Click here for directions.
- Stadia Sports Grill – With two locations in Pearland, there are TVs and brews aplenty at this local sports bar, plus pub grub to keep you well fueled. Pregame with stuffed jalapeños and buffalo shrimp, dig into sloppy burgers, and finish with big ol’ beers and margaritas. Click here for directions to Stadia East. Click here for directions to Stadia West.
- Other great options – Grab drinks and bites at the bar at Grazia Italian Kitchen; sip Lone Stars and get the icehouse experience at JP McNasty’s; get down with darts, cheap beers, and karaoke at Cooter Browns; shoot pool and cozy up with a beer at Two Dogs Saloon; and wash down hot wings with beer at BreWingZ.