Sing along at these must-see live shows and concerts around Houston from Monday, May 27 through Sunday, June 2, 2019.
International musicians bring a diverse range of genres to Houston this week alongside the “Two Piña Coladas” King performing in The Woodlands.
Happening This Week
Also in May 2019
Top 10 Live Shows & Concerts in Houston This Week
- Johnnyswim at White Oak Music Hall | Wednesday, May 29 – The married bandleaders of Johnnyswim, Abner Ramirez and Amanda Sudano, have written intimate songs about their journey of matrimony with their latest release, Moonlight. The soulful pop group can be seen when they tour through White Oak this week. Tickets start at $28. 7pm.
- Insane Clown Posse at Warehouse Live | Thursday, May 30 –After releasing their chart-climbing Fearless Fred Fury in February, ICP embark on a national tour in support of their fifteenth hip-hop release. Tickets are $30, but you may find better or cheaper tickets on the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 6pm.
- Thursday Concerts: Lavelle White at Discovery Green | Thursday, May 30 | FREE – Discovery Green presents a weekly series of family-friendly concerts that showcase the best music of the Gulf Coast. This week features Lavelle White, known as the “Queen of Texas Blues.” Annika Chambers opens. 7pm to 9:30pm.
- Jamey Johnson, with Natalie Stovall at House of Blues | Thursday, May 30 – The singer-songwriter arrives with his brand of outlaw country for a special performance at House of Blues in Downtown. Tickets are $35. 8pm.
- Slushii at House of Blues | Friday, May 31 – Dubstep DJ and frequent collaborator Slushii returns to Houston for an upbeat, bass-thumping Friday night that is a must-see for fans of EDM. Tickets are $25. 9pm.
- Wisin y Yandel at Smart Financial Center | Friday, May 31 – The Puerto Rican reggaeton duo have recently released their tenth studio album, Los Campeones del Pueblo: The Big Leagues, following a 5-year hiatus. Their reunited world tour stops by H-Town for a highly-anticipated show. Tickets range from $39.50 to $350, but you may find better, cheaper, or hard-to-get seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 8pm.
- Vieux Farka Touré at The Heights Theater | Saturday, June 1 – Son of Grammy-winning musician Ali Farka Touré, the Malian-born Vieux evokes the soul of his home country through folk guitar music. Tickets start at $22. 7pm.
- The Lemonheads, with Tommy Stinson at White Oak Music Hall | Saturday, June 1 – On the heels of releasing Varshons 2, an album of cover songs, The Lemonheads pairs with Guns N’ Roses bassist Tommy Stinson for an evening of popular covers and originals. Tickets are $20 in advance; $23 day of the show. 8pm.
- Jimmy Buffet and the Coral Reefer Band at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion | Saturday, June 1 – Open the season of summer with the anthems of Margaritaville from the prolific Jimmy Buffet. Tickets start at $46, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 8pm.
- Jessie James Decker at House of Blues | Saturday, June 1 – Country-pop singer-songwriter Jessie James Decker wraps her summer tour in Houston with The Sisterhood Band opening. Tickets start at $34.50. 8pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).