Snag a seat to these must-see games and sports events around Houston from Monday, May 27 through Sunday, June 2, 2019.
A special Memorial Day ceremony at Minute Maid Park opens a week of exciting baseball and soccer around Houston.
Happening This Week
Also in May 2019
Top 5 Games & Sports Events in Houston This Week
- Houston Astros vs. Chicago Cubs at Minute Maid Park | Monday, May 27 – A special Memorial Day ceremony kicks off the start of this classic matchup. A special ticket add-on can also send you home with a camo baseball cap. Tickets start at $25 but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 1:10pm.
- Sugar Land Skeeters vs. Somerset Patriots at Constellation Field | Friday, May 31 – Not only is it Superhero Night at the ballpark, but The Spazmatics will be performing popular hits from the 1980s in a post-game concert. Tickets range from $8 to $45. 6:35pm.
- Houston Dynamo vs. Sporting Kansas City at BBVA Compass Stadium | Saturday, June 1 – The high-flying Dynamo set their sights on a fledgling squad from Kansas City in a Western Conference clash. Tickets start at $24, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 8:30pm.
- Run Houston! Clear Lake at University of Houston Clear Lake | Sunday, June 2 – The Run Houston! series makes a landing in the home of NASA at Clear Lake. With 10K, 5K, and a Kids 1K, this event sends runners around a tour of Houston hot spots throughout the year. Registration is $50 for adults; $30 for the Kids 1K. 7am.
- Vaqueros Classic at Houston Polo Club | Sunday, June 2 – Two teams vie for victory through six chukkers of polo competition. Tickets start at $30 for adults; $15 for children on the Red Oak Lawn; Grandstand seats range from $79 to $695. 5pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).