Find out who wins or dies for the throne and watch the series finale of Game of Thrones at one of these events around Houston on Sunday, May 19, 2019.
Happening This Week
Also in May 2019
After 8 seasons, the epic television show finally comes to an end with the highly anticipated finale, and we’ve gathered some GoT-themed events to celebrate the occasion.
Game of Thrones Finale Events Around Houston
Sunday, May 19, 2019
- Dinner is Coming: Game of Thrones Take-Out Tour at One Fifth – Watch the Game of Thrones finale in the comfort of your own home with take out from One Fifth fit for a king…or queen. One Fifth Mediterranean will feature a GoT take-out menu that feeds 4 to 6 people and includes breads and dip, pomegranate braised beef shank, babka and more. You must reserve your order by Thursday, May 16 at 9pm. You must pick up your order on Sunday, May 19 from 4pm to 6pm. $140.
- Game of Thrones Trivia and Series Finale Watch Party at Liberty Station – Liberty Station on Washington Ave hosts a Game of Thrones Trivia and Series Finale watch party. Trivia begins at 6:30 and the episode airs at 8pm. Teams will be comprised of six or fewer with prizes given out to the top three teams. 6:30pm to 9pm.
- Game of Thrones Finale Watch Party at Rec Room | FREE – Geek out when Rec Room hosts a Game of Thrones finale watch party featuring raffles and door prizes, beer, wine and more. Cosplay is encouraged. Free with RSVP. Space is limited. 7pm to 10pm.
- Game of Thrones Watch Party: Final Feast at Rudyard’s British Pub – Rudyard’s British Pub in Montrose hosts a Game of Thrones Watch Party featuring three GoT-themed beers by Ommegang Brewery on tap. For the finale, they will also feature a feast that includes smoked turkey leg with a mead demi-glace, served with roasted baby rainbow carrots in carrot green gremolata and black garlic mushroom risotto. Tickets for the dinner are $35. 8pm.
- Game of Thrones Finale at Camerata at Paulie’s | No Cover – The wine bar, Camerata at Paulie’s hosts a screening of the Game of Thrones finale featuring wine from Rhône Valley. There will be a costume contest for the best-dressed guest and Game of Thrones-themed snacks. 8pm to 9pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).