Burst out laughing at the Southern-infused comedy of Fortune Feimster at the Houston Improv on Friday, May 10 and Saturday, May 11, 2019.
Named one of Variety magazine’s 2014 “Top 10 Comics to Watch,” Fortune Feimster brings her hilarious personal accounts and Southern quips for a live show at the Houston Improv.
The self-proclaimed redneck got her start as a contestant on NBC’s Last Comic Standing before landing a writing gig at E! Network’s Chelsea Lately. Fortune has since launched into a successful career of her own, touring the country with her gut-busting act and appearing on everything from 2 Broke Girls and The Mindy Project to Conan and Glee.
You can also tune into the comedian’s weekly podcast Sincerely Fortune, where Feimster offers her take on various topics alongside her partner, Jax.
Comedian Fortune Feimster at the Houston Improv
- Date: Friday, May 10 and Saturday, May 11, 2019
- Time: Friday at 7:30pm and 9:45pm; Saturday at 7pm and 9:30pm
- Location: The Houston Improv, MarqE Entertainment Center, 7620 Katy Freeway, #455, Houston, TX 77024
- Parking: Free lot parking is available in the MarqE center
- Admission: Tickets range from $25 to $35. Click here to order tickets or call 713-333-8800.
This story was sponsored by Houston Improv. Per our sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from businesses that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, resource, or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.