Score great seats at these must-see games and sports events around Houston from Monday, April 29 through Sunday, May 5, 2019.
Happening This Week
Also in May 2019
Sugar Land plays host to an adrenaline-fueled extreme sports extravaganza while Houston Texans’ J.J. Watt resumes his popular charity classic at Minute Maid Park.
Top 5 Games & Sports Events in Houston This Week
- Houston Cougars vs. Rice Owls at Reckling Park | Wednesday, May 1 – The second of three ballpark matchups between Bayou City rivals sees the Cougars looking for payback after a 5-3 loss to the Owls in early March. Tickets range from $15 to $24. 6:30pm.
- Nitro Circus Live at Constellation Field | Saturday, May 4 – The kick-off for a North American tour, Nitro Circus Live brings a huge stage for an action-packed spectacle with athletes from across the extreme sports spectrum, including freestyle motocross, BMX, skating, scooters and more. Tickets range from $25 to $80, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 6pm.
- J.J. Watt Charity Classic at Minute Maid Park | Saturday, May 4 – Resuming after taking last year to focus on Hurricane Harvey relief, the JJ Watt Charity Classic brings fellow athlete and celebrity teammates together for a softball event, with raffle prizes, silent auction, and other merchandise available to fans. Tickets range from $5 to $200. 6pm.
- Houston Dynamo vs. FC Dallas at BBVA Compass Stadium | Saturday, May 4 – The two Texas teams jockey for position at the top of the Western Conference leaderboard. Tickets to this rivalry matchup range start at $24, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 3pm.
- Houston Dash vs. Orlando Pride at BBVA Compass Stadium | Sunday, May 5 – The Dash host a stacked Orlando squad that features Alex Morgan, Sydney Leroux, and Brazil’s Marta. Lower bowl seating for this match ranges from $15 to $30. 5pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).