Eat up at more than 30 restaurants during Dining Out for Life, and automatically provide financial and social support to AIDS Foundation Houston (AFH) on Thursday, April 25, 2019.
Since 1991, AFH has been joining more than 3,000 restaurants in 60 cities across the U.S for Dining Out for Life, now returning for 2019.
Whether you’re in the mood for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, all that’s needed is to simply visit a participating restaurant on Thursday, April 25, pay your tab, and the restaurant will automatically contribute a portion of your bill to AFH.
Proceeds from Dining Out for Life will help support stabilizing programs that help thousands of Houstonians living with HIV/AIDS, and prevention services that reduce new HIV transmissions.
More Ways to Help
Ambassadors from AIDS Foundation Houston will be on-hand at restaurants to greet diners and share information about Dining Out for Life. If you’d like to make an individual contribution to the cause, ambassadors will be collecting those on-site.
Participating Restaurants in Dining Out for Life 2019
Downtown / EaDo
- Alice Blue
- Barnaby’s Cafe (2802 White Oak)
- B&B Butchers and Restaurant
- B.B. Lemon
- The Classic
- EQ Heights
- Ginger and Fork
- Harold’s Restaurant
- King’s Bierhaus
- Laurenzo’s Restaurant
- Rainbow Lodge
- Tacos A Go Go (3401 W TC Jester)
- Tacos A Go Go (2912 White Oak)
- The Yellow Cup Coffee & Tea
- Original Barnaby’s (604 Fairview)
- Baby Barnaby’s (602 Fairview)
- El Real Tex-Mex Cafe
- El Tiempo (322 Westheimer)
- Niko Niko’s (2520 Montrose)
- Tony Mandola’s Gulf Coast Kitchen
River Oaks | Upper Kirby
Uptown, West Side & Katy
About AIDS Foundation Houston, Inc.
AIDS Foundation Houston, Inc. (AFH) was formed in 1982 as Texas’ first organization dedicated to HIV prevention education and services that include benefits and resources counseling, case management, housing, and food and nutrition assistance to low-income, HIV+ men, women, and children.
Dining Out for Life 2019
- Date: Thursday, April 25, 2019
- Time: All day; Check with participating restaurants for hours of business.
- Location: Throughout Houston; Scroll up or click here to see participating restaurants.
- Admission: No cover. Click here for more information.
This story was sponsored by AIDS Foundation Houston. Per our sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from businesses that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, resource, or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.