Settle into a comfy, modern cafe serving small-batch house-roasted brews, light bites and more at Boomtown Coffee.
With two locations to choose from, one at 300 Main Street in Downtown and another at 19th Street in the Heights, this caffeine destination is known for its ethically and locally sourced coffees made by experienced roasters without artificial flavors or additives.
Guests can hit either location for delectable breakfast and lunch items, specialty lattes, loose-leaf teas and more. But if you’re looking for food and libations, be sure to stop into the New Orleans-inspired Downtown location for their expansive beer, wine, and cocktail list.
No matter the location you choose you’re guaranteed to receive tasty drinks, light bites, and hearty meals, in a sleek, upscale coffee shop environment that invites both conversation and a comfortable workflow.
Boomtown Coffee in Downtown
- Downtown Location: 300 Main St, Houston, TX 77002
- Downtown Hours: Sunday to Thursday 7am to 8pm; Friday and Saturday 7am to 10pm
- Downtown Parking: Metered street and paid lot parking are available in the surrounding area. Street parking is free after 6pm.
- Downtown Menu: Click here to view the Downtown menu or for more information.
Boomtown Coffee in The Heights
- Heights Location: 242 W 19th St, Houston, TX 77008
- Heights Hours: Monday to Friday 6:30am to 7pm; Saturday and Sunday 7am to 7pm
- Heights Parking: Free lot and street parking is available in the surrounding area.
- Heights Menu: Click here to view the Heights menu or for more information.