Crack up to the personal anecdotes of Bobby Lee performs at the Houston Improv from Friday, April 5 through Sunday, April 7, 2019.
With a weekend stop at the Houston Improv, comedian Bobby Lee brings uproarious perspective on life lessons, the entertainment industry, and being an Asian man in America.
Since gracing the stand-up stage for the first time in the mid-’90s, Bobby Lee landed a role on Fox Network’s MadTV in 2001, where he performed on the skit-comedy program for nine seasons. Lee has also found roles on the silver screen, including Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle and Pineapple Express.
Bobby Lee currently hosts a weekly podcast, Tigerbelly, with his girlfriend, Khalyla Kuhn, and co-stars in the ABC sitcom, Splitting Up Together, alongside Jenna Fischer (The Office).
Comedian Bobby Lee at the Houston Improv
- Date: Friday, April 5 through Sunday, April 7, 2019
- Time: Friday 7:30pm and 9:45pm; Saturday 7pm and 9:30pm; Sunday 7:30pm
- Location: The Houston Improv, MarqE Entertainment Center, 7620 Katy Freeway, #455, Houston, TX 77024
- Parking: Free lot parking is available in the MarqE center
- Admission: Tickets range from $22 to $32. Click here to order tickets or call 713-333-8800.
This story was sponsored by The Houston Improv. Per our sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from businesses that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, resource, or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.