Laugh in the face of the absurd when T.J. Miller performs at the Houston Improv from Friday, March 22 through Sunday, March 24, 2019.
Arriving in Houston this month at the Houston Improv, T.J. Miller has been seeing the country in comedy clubs and festival stages as part of the Touring In Perpetuity Tour.
Miller’s absurdist brand of humor most recently delighted home audiences with his 2017 HBO special, Meticulously Ridiculous, where he mused about life, death, and everything in between from an unorthodox viewpoint.
Known for his roles as Erlich Bachman in HBO’s Silicon Valley and Weasel in Deadpool, T.J. Miller also has a starring role in the upcoming adventure-thriller film, Underwater, where he appears alongside Kristen Stewart.
Comedian T.J. Miller at the Houston Improv
- Date: Friday, March 22 through Sunday, March 24, 2019
- Time: Friday 7:30pm and 9:45pm; Saturday 7pm and 9:30pm; Sunday 7:30pm
- Location: The Houston Improv, MarqE Entertainment Center, 7620 Katy Freeway, #455, Houston, TX 77024
- Parking: Free lot parking is available in the MarqE center
- Admission: Tickets range from $25 to $35. Click here to order tickets or call 713-333-8800.
This story was sponsored by The Houston Improv. Per our sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from businesses that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, resource, or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.