Throw your hands up for these live shows and concerts around Houston from Monday, February 4 through Sunday, February 10, 2019.
Happening This Week
Also in February 2019
Chart-toppers and hall of famers descend on Houston this week, along with tried-and-true hometown musicians.
Top 10 Live Shows & Concerts in Houston This Week
- Fleetwood Mac at Toyota Center | Tuesday, February 5 – Mick Fleetwood, John and Christine McVie, Stevie Nicks and more return as the Grammy-winning Fleetwood Mac to play a slew of fan favorites from their historic catalog of songs. Tickets range from $69.50 to $249.50, but you may find better, cheaper, or hard-to-get seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 8pm.
- Neko Case, with Kimya Dawson at White Oak Music Hall | Thursday, February 7 – One-time member of indie group The New Pornographers, Neko Case has built a career on her skills as a singer-songwriter. Now, she returns to Houston along with folk singer Kimya Dawson. Tickets start at $34. 7pm.
- Kongos, with Fitness at Warehouse Live (Studio) | Thursday, February 7 – The South African rock group, consisting of the four Kongos brothers, have recently released their fourth studio album, 1929, Pt. 1, and embarked on a YouTube documentary series that chronicles their touring schedule over the next three years. Tickets range from $25 to $199 with various VIP packages available. 8pm.
- Dillon Francis and Alison Wonderland at Revention Music Center | Friday, February 8 – Two DJs come together for the “Lost My Mind Tour”, fusing reggaeton and house music with Wonderland’s dreamy vocals for an unforgettable set. Tickets start at $40. 9pm.
- Los Skarnales at The Continental Club | Friday, February 8 – The Houston-based have been genre-bending for over twenty years, creating a unique blend of ska, cumbia, reggae, and punk. Tickets to see them at The Continental Club in Midtown are $12. 9:30pm.
- Chucho Valdés at Wortham Theater | Friday, February 8 – The Cuban-born pianist, composer, and bandleader has a storied career that reaches back 55 years and has notched several Grammy Awards along the way. This pioneer of Latin jazz performs in Downtown with tickets starting at $42.50. 9pm.
- Agent Orange at The Secret Group | Saturday, February 9 – With more than four decades of innovative punk-slash-surf rock records, Agent Orange visits Houston on the east side of Downtown. Tickets are $15. 7pm.
- Bring Me the Horizon, with Fever 333, Thrice at Revention Music Center | Saturday, February 9 – The one-time metalcore group come through Houston on the heels of their late-January release, Amo. The eclectic album blends multiple genres of electro-rock, pop, and metal, garnering critical acclaim in early reviews. Tickets range from $45 to $69, but you may find better or cheaper tickets using the TicketNetwork resale marketplace. 7pm.
- Vince Staples, with Buddy at House of Blues | Sunday, February 10 – Following his fall release, FM!, the California rapper known as Vince Staples continues to release albums that challenge the audience, expectations, and the world of hip hop. Tickets start at $35. 7pm.
- Marc Anthony at Toyota Center | Sunday, February 10 – The multi-Grammy and Latin Grammy award-winning Marc Anthony returns to Houston for another round of his signature hits for often sold out shows. Tickets start at $61, but you may find better, cheaper, or hard-to-get seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 8pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).