Chat with experts, browse the latest products, and spark ideas for your next home project at the 33rd Annual Texas Home and Garden Show at NRG Center from Friday, February 8 through Sunday, February 10, 2019.
If you’re searching for your next home project or need that perfect addition for a renovation, the 33rd Annual Texas Home and Garden Show is returning to NRG Center with more than 100,000 square feet of projects, products, and more for the DIYer, remodeler, and gardener alike.
Whether its windows and doors, roofs and floors, or hot tubs and more, the Texas Home and Garden Show provides a great opportunity to pick the brains of industry experts, bring ideas to life, and peruse the latest products for your home needs.
Readers to 365 Houston can receive $2 off admission when they use the code SPRING365 during online checkout. Click here to purchase tickets.
Home & Garden Highlights
Along with a bustling show floor, attendees at the Texas Home and Garden Show have several highlights to check out over the weekend.
- Charity Plant Sale – Snag a new plant and help build homes as all proceeds from the charity plant sale go toward Houston Habitat for Humanity.
- Find your backyard oasis – Turn your mirage into a reality with palm trees, lush greenery, new decks and patios, pools, spas, and more with the help of some of the region’s experienced plant nurseries and outdoors companies.
- Rest & Relax – Presented by Mattress Firm, this show highlight provides insight into luxurious home therapy solutions like hot tubs and massage chairs.
- Plan your next getaway or adventure – Explore vacation destinations, leisure, and the outdoors with companies that help you plan trips to Big Bend, Coushatta casinos, Northeast Texas, and more.
- Make-and-Take Projects – Participate in free, hands-on, interactive workshops that teach you how to start a tomato garden or create a succulent terrarium with Janice Brown of On the Grow! Attendees can also learn about adding personal style to spring crafting projects with Adeina Anderson of Crafting with Adeina.
- KidsZone – Don’t fret if you’ve brought along little ones as they can enjoy inflatable fun at the KidsZone while parents check out the show floor.
Texas Home & Garden Show
- Dates: Friday, February 8 through Sunday, February 10, 2019
- Times: Friday 2pm to 6pm; Saturday 10am to 6pm; Sunday 11am to 5pm
- Location: NRG Center, One Reliant Park, Houston, TX 77054
- Admission: Tickets are $10 for adults; $8 seniors and military; Free for children 14 and under. 365 Houston readers can receive $2 off admission when they use the code SPRING365 during online checkout. Click here to purchase tickets online or for more information.
This post was sponsored by Texas Home & Garden. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.