Secure your seats to the biggest live shows and concerts around Houston from Monday, January 21 through Sunday, January 27, 2019.
Happening This Week
Also in January 2019
Justin Timberlake brings his big stage show back to Houston this week for the third time while music acts from around the world descend on the city for a slate of huge shows.
Top 10 Live Shows & Concerts in Houston This Week
- Justin Timberlake at Toyota Center | Tuesday, January 22 – For the third time, Timberlake brings his Man of the Woods tour back through Houston for another encore. Tickets range from $49.50 to $250, but you may find better, cheaper, or hard-to-get seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7:30pm.
- Toro Y Moi, with Wet at White Oak Music Hall | Wednesday, January 23 – Led by Chaz Bundick, this group hits hard on chillwave aesthetics with a little pop and psychedelic rock. Ahead of their upcoming 2019 release, Outer Peace, fans can get an early start on some of their forthcoming tunes. Tickets are $27.50. 7pm.
- Pop Evil, with Don Jamieson, Them Evils at House of Blues | Wednesday, January 23 – Blending heavier rhythms with socially conscious lyrics, Pop Evil has found its alternative rock identity with their 2018 self-titled release. They visit Houston with former VH1 That Metal Show host, Don Jamieson. Tickets are $20. 6:30pm.
- Joyce Manor, with Jeff Rosenstock, Remember Sports at White Oak Music Hall | Thursday, January 24 – The emo-slash-indie rockers have emerged into their second decade of music following the 2018 release of Million Dollars to Kill Me. Tickets for this show are $20. 7pm.
- Los Lonely Boys, with Los Lobos at Revention Music Center | Thursday, January 24 – The “Texican Rock n’ Roll” group from San Angelo plays hits from their last decade and counting of music, including the Grammy-winning “Heaven”. Tickets are $35, but you may find better or cheaper seats on the TicketNetwork resale marketplace. 7:30pm.
- Atmosphere, with Dem Atlas, The Lioness, DJ Keezy at House of Blues | Friday, January 25 – The hip hop duo of rapper Slug and DJ Ant (collectively, Atmosphere) have been playing to their passionate fan following for over twenty years, culminating in their late 2018 release, Mi Vida Local, where they show that the roadmap is still being written for this acclaimed group. Tickets range from $25 to $35, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7:30pm.
- CNCO at Smart Financial Centre | Friday, January 25 – The smash Latin boy band that originated from the televised singing competition, La Banda, embarks on their first-ever tour through the United States. Tickets range from $55.50 to $135.50, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 8pm.
- Darude at Stereo Live | Saturday, January 26 – Since 1999, you’ve probably heard Darude’s most recognizable anthem, Sandstorm, in clubs, sporting arenas, stadium events and more. The award-winning Finnish DJ lands in Houston to play uplifting cuts from across his career. Tickets range from $5 to $13. 10pm.
- Ensiferum, with Septicflesh, Drotten at White Oak Music Hall | Saturday, January 26 – The melodic folk metal group from Finland continues to play their heroic style of music, more than twenty years after their founding. Catch them on their North American “Path to Glory” tour with tickets starting at $27. 7pm.
- Toni Braxton, with SWV at Smart Financial Centre | Sunday, January 27 – For over thirty years, Braxton has impressed with her refined vocal talents and honest songwriting about heartbreak. Her 2018 release, Sex & Cigarettes, prove that she’s still going strong with plenty more to give. Tickets range from $69.50 to $134.50, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 8pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).