Scope out bridal fashion trends, browse through hundreds of vendors, and hear from celebrity wedding planner Mindy Weiss during the winter Bridal Extravaganza Show at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Downtown on Saturday, January 5 and Sunday, January 6, 2019.
Get ready to tie the knot with endless wedding inspiration, planning expertise, and swoon-worthy bridal fashion during the two-day Bridal Extravaganza Show.
Along with selfie walls, wedding trend displays, and a hands-on succulent workshop, this one-stop shop showcases more than 400 vendors offering everything you need to make your dream wedding come to life.
You’ll find flowers, catering, wedding cakes, banquet facilities, bridal registries, entertainment, decorations, invitations, rentals, transportation, photography, hair, makeup, photo booths, and more.
Save on Tickets
365 Houston readers can save $2 per ticket when ordering tickets in advance with promo code Save2019. Click here to order tickets or for more information.
Special Celebrity Guest Mindy Weiss
Don’t miss this year’s celebrity guest, Mindy Weiss, a celebrity wedding planner who has worked with countless stars, including Ciara and Russell Wilson, Ellen DeGeneres and Portia DeRossi, Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello, and even members of the Kardashian family.
Wedding Planning Expertise, Fashion & Insider Tips
Learn the dos and don’ts of wedding planning at the morning wedding planning seminar offered each day to VIP ticket holders.
Or, say yes to your own perfect dress—for the bride or the wedding party—at one of three daily fashion shows down the 60-foot runway.
Want an insider’s expertise? Hear from eleven industry experts, including event planners, florists, cake bakers, and caterers throughout the weekend.
Giveaways & Prizes at Bridal Extravaganza – January 2019
Prizes worth at least $1,000, and up to $3000, are presented to lucky visitors throughout the Bridal Extravaganza Show.
Winners may receive a honeymoon vacation to Punta Cana, an all-inclusive stay at Hard Rock Hotels, a luxe spa package, a gift package worth $1,000, or a wedding announcement in Texas Weddings Magazine.
VIP Bridal Experiences
You can upgrade to VIP for $55 and gain access to the wedding planning seminar on either Saturday or Sunday, two prize coupon books (meaning a doubled chance to win).
The first 100 VIP guests will also receive a signature swag bag with a voucher for a free trip to Las Vegas. Purchase your tickets online here.
The Bridal Extravaganza Show: January 2019
- Date: Saturday, January 5 and Sunday, January 6, 2019
- Time: Saturday 10am to 5pm; Sunday 11am to 5pm
- Location: George R. Brown Convention Center, 1001 Avenida de las Americas, Houston, TX 77010
- Parking: Guests are encouraged to use Uber or ride the Metro. Metro riders can park in the Theater District Parking Area 2 Across from Bob Casey Federal Court 515 Rusk. Take the purple line and exit at the Convention Center. Visit downtownhoustonparking.org for an interactive map of all garages, surface lots and on-street parking available in the area.
- Admission: General admission is $15 online and $20 at the door. VIP tickets cost $55 online and $65 at the door. 365 Houston readers can save $2 per ticket when ordering tickets in advance with promo code Save2019. Click here to order tickets or for more information.
This story was sponsored by the Bridal Extravaganza Show. Per our sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from businesses that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, resource, or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.