Save time and energy this holiday season and lean on Favor Delivery to run your holiday errands, grab your dinner, pick up gifts, and more.
Plus, you can score two free deliveries every time you order one of Favor’s brand-spanking new gift cards. So when you gift Favor to your friends, you’ll save time for yourself.
8 Things to Favor in Houston
You can order a delivery or errand from one of Favor’s blue-shirted runners. Meal delivery is a popular request, but it’s not the only option. Check out some of our favorites in the list below.
- The Burger Joint in Montrose – Some of Houston’s top-rated burgers come to you. The Montrose favorite crafts burgers made with locally-sourced Texas beef. You can’t go wrong with the Classic, but there are also delicious barbecue, Mexican, Greek, and Korean-inspired options. Pair with a specialty milkshakes to add some sweet to your savory.
- Simply Pho in Midtown – When it’s cold and rainy out, or you’re just under the weather yourself, it’s hard to go wrong with a big bowl of pho from this Midtown staple.
- Antone’s Famous Po’Boys on North Loop and near The Galleria – This iconic Houston brand has been a local since 1962. Order in and indulge in a tasty po’boy or other handmade hot sandwiches, delicious gumbos, seafood platters, and salads from either the TC Jester or San Felipe.
- Groceries from H-E-B – Take advantage of those great H-E-B specials but skip the post-work rush hour. You can order groceries from your nearest store, or get specialty items from Central Market.
- Space Montrose, Launch HTX in Downtown and 8th Wonder Brewery in EaDo – Need a quick gift solution that telegraphs your love of Houston? Use Favor to pick up creative odes to H-Town, including clothing, home decor, art, accessories, and other local goods.
- Tacodeli on Washington Avenue – Order out for breakfast tacos, queso, taco salad bowls, and fresh tasty tacos made from local and organic ingredients. On Wednesdays and Saturdays, opt for the Delibelly—pork belly, Goodflow Honey tomatillo-serrano salsa, avocado, cilantro, and onion.
- The Rice Box in The Heights – Skip the line (and a hunt for a parking spot) and sate your craving for some of the tastiest Chinese and Asian food in the Heights (and in Greenway Plaza).
- Local Foods in Upper Kirby and Around Town – Save time and eat healthy, with gourmet sandwiches and salads made from locally sourced ingredients. You can also order from locations in Downtown, The Heights, Rice Village, and Tanglewood.
Order Gift Cards & Get Free Deliveries
For a limited time, Favor is offering two free deliveries each time you order a Favor gift card.
You can choose a digital design that suits the occasion, then choose the $10, $25, $50, or custom option.
Click here to order gift cards or for more information.
Favor is the easiest way to get anything delivered in under an hour. Whether it’s lunch at the office, a household shopping list or those errands you just don’t have time for—your personal assistant or runner can deliver it in just a few taps.
Founded in 2013, in Austin, Texas, Favor has grown to more than 50,000 runners and has delivered more than 10 million Favors to-date. Favor is currently available in over 100 cities across Texas, where it is the best-rated delivery service. For more information, visit favordelivery.com and follow Favor on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
This article was sponsored by Favor Delivery. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.