Act fast to snag your seats to these live shows and concerts around Houston for the week of Monday, December 10 through Sunday, December 16, 2018.
This week, more holiday shows continue to pop up around Houston, while local acts take the stage in support of an eclectic mix of musicians.
Happening This Week
Also in December 2018
Top 9 Live Shows & Concerts in Houston This Week
- Mixmas 96.5, featuring OneRepublic at House of Blues | Monday, December 10 – Fronted by Ryan Tedder, the Grammy-winning pop-rock group OneRepublic headlines a Christmas event from Houston’s local station Mix 96.5. Tickets range from $59.50 to $125, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 6pm.
- J.D. McPherson at The Continental Club | Tuesday, December 11 – With a slicked-back pompadour, J.D. McPherson and his band roll through jangly rockabilly rhythms and will be playing cuts from their new Christmas album, Socks. Tickets are $22. 8pm.
- The Brian Setzer Orchestra at Jones Hall | Wednesday, December 12 – Along with his 19-piece orchestra, three-time Grammy-winning Brian Setzer unveils a setlist of Christmas favorites from his multiple holiday albums. Tickets range from $35 to $75, but you may find better or cheaper seats on the TicketNetwork resale market. 7:30pm.
- Ministry, with Carpenter Brut, Igorrr at House of Blues | Thursday, December 13 – Pioneers of industrial metal dating back to the early ’80s, Ministry are angry about the country’s politics and have embarked on a tour in support of their fourteenth studio album. Tickets for their show in Downtown range from $35 to $55. 6:30pm.
- Night Drive, with Tee Vee at Rockefeller’s | Friday, December 14 – The Austin-based synth-pop duo brings fuzzy keyboards and ethereal textures to Houston for a show supported by local musician, Tee Vee. Tickets are $10. 9pm.
- 6lack, with Tierra Whack, Summer Walker, They Boogie at Revention Music Center | Friday, December 14 – The Atlanta rapper heads to Houston on the heels of his second studio album, East Atlanta Love Letter. Tickets range from $30 to over $140, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7pm.
- Jason Mraz, with Toca Rivera, Gregory Page at Smart Financial Centre | Friday, December 14 – Longtime friends, Jason Mraz and percussionist Toca Rivera have joined for the “Live in Stereo” tour, offering fans an intimate acoustic performance from the multiple Grammy Award-winning musician. Tickets range from $34.50 to $124.50, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 8pm.
- Sleep, with Quintron’s Weather Warlock at White Oak Music Hall | Saturday, December 15 – The influential ’90s doom metal band recently released their first studio album, The Sciences, since reuniting in 2009. Tickets are $25. 8pm.
- Fat Tony, with Marc Rebillet at White Oak Music Hall | Sunday, December 16 – Hailing from Houston, Fat Tony has had a big 2018 and caps it off with a hometown show in support of his September release, 10,000 Hours, and headliner Marc Rebillet. Tickets are $12. 8pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).