Skip the pajamas this holiday season and opt for some of the many unique passes to Houston-exclusive establishments end entertainment options on the Houston Experience Marketplace.
If the holiday shopping experience tends to be a little tricky for you, then the Houston Experience Marketplace has you covered with a merry slate of special passes to the best of Houston’s cultural attractions.
From breweries to museums and some of the year’s best holiday events, the Houston Experience Marketplace offers one-stop shopping for everyone on your list.
There’s no need to unroll the wrapping paper either, as your purchase from the Houston Experience Marketplace can be delivered to your giftee’s phone and e-mail on Christmas Day (or any other day you choose).
Exploring Houston Experiences
- 90-Day Houston Brew Pass – Hoppy holidays are here with this special pass that grants access to thirteen craft breweries from around Houston, Galveston, and Conroe—complete with a free tasting flight of mouthwatering microbrewery goodness and additional discounts at select breweries. $52 (30% off for a limited time).
- 1-Day Houston Museum Pass – For the efficient museum-goer, this pass includes paid admission to nine Museum District institutions, discounts, and other perks for a 24-hour period once activated. $20 for children; $27.95 for adults.
- Houston Museum of Natural Science General Admission Pass – Explore the permanent exhibit halls, including the McGovern Hall of the Americas, Cullen Hall of Gems and Minerals, Wiess Energy Hall, and the world-class Hall of Paleontology with a discounted admission pass. $12.95 for children; $15.95 for adults.
- Houston Museum of Natural Science Value Access Pass – Step up your experience at HMNS with this 3-in-1 Value Access Pass, which provides entry to the permanent exhibits, as well as the Burke Baker Planetarium and Cockrell Butterfly Center. $25 for children; $29 for adults.
- Space Explorer Pass – Get ready for an out-of-this-world experience with this special pass that includes general admission to Space Center Houston, the Houston Museum of Natural Science, and the Burke Baker Planetarium at HMNS. $36 for children; $40 for adults.
- Space Center Houston General Admission Pass – Receive discounted admission to one of Houston’s crown jewel attractions at Space Center Houston. This pass includes entry to the Space Center, a behind-the-scenes look at NASA on the tram tour, and more than 400 other things to see and do while visiting the historic campus. $21.95 for children; $23.95 for adults.
- Museum Explorer Pass – Hop on a BCycle and ride around with this unique pass that offers a week of unlimited hour-long BCycle rides with admission and discounts at ten institutions around the Museum District. $35 for children; $55 for adults.
- Houston CityPass – Combine five experiences from Houston’s signature attractions using the Houston CityPass. This offer provides deep savings as you gain entry to Space Center Houston, Downtown Aquarium, Houston Museum of Natural Science, Houston Zoo or Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, and Kemah Boardwalk or Children’s Museum of Houston. $49 for children; $59 for adults.
This article was sponsored by Visit Houston. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.