Discover unique artisan gifts for your wish lists at the Holiday Market at The Lawn at Memorial City on Sunday, December 9 and Wednesday, December 12, 2018.
As the shopping season gets into full swing, those looking for stylish hand-crafted gifts are in luck thanks to the Holiday Market at The Lawn at Memorial City.
Potential gifters can peruse over 20 local artists and vendors at booths brimming with jewelry, leather, ceramics, pop art, and more at the Holiday Market at The Lawn. Visitors will also be able to enjoy festive music, a hot chocolate bar, and a visit by the ever-popular, towering 8-foot-tall Memorial City Reindeer.
In addition, Special K from KRBE’s Roula and Ryan Show will be hosting a live remote from 11am to 1pm on Sunday, December 9, offering market-goers a shot at heading home with exciting prizes.
With over twenty artists and vendors setting up shop, finding a gift is made easier at the Holiday Market at The Lawn but here are a handful of featured vendors to check out.
- Thoughts Blossoms – Personalized, hand-crafted jewelry utilizing a simple, clean aesthetic that brings beauty and inspiration to the wearer.
- Twisted Arrow Goods – Featuring satchels, wallets, and more, these hand-crafted leather goods for men are high quality and prime for a well-weathered look as they age.
- The Community Cloth – Handmade indigenous scarves, knitwear, bags, and more from an organization that empowers refugee women artisans in Houston.
- Artboy Designs – Colorful and bright pop art designs are brought to life across hardwood floors used as a canvas.
- Empty Bowls Houston – Sponsored by the Houston Food Bank, this organization sells unique handcrafted ceramic bowls to help support the hungry in Houston’s communities.
- Diverscity Clothing Co. LLC – Premium apparel that highlights the city of Houston and its unique cultural diversity.
Holiday Market at The Lawn at Memorial City
- Dates: Sunday, December 9 and Wednesday, December 12, 2018
- Times: 11am to 4pm on Sunday, December 9; 10:30am to 1:30pm on Wednesday, December 12
- Location: The Lawn at Memorial City, 971 Bunker Hill Road, Houston, TX 77024
- Parking: Lot parking available on site.
- Admission: No cover
This article was sponsored by Memorial City. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business