Get a head start on your Holiday shopping at one of the many markets and pop-ups happening around Houston in November and December 2018.
Happening This Week
Also in November 2018
Looking for that unique gift? Don’t worry, we’ve got your back.
Support local businesses and vendors, all while shopping for one-of-a-kind goods and products, whether it be vintage clothing, handmade candles, locally made dog treats, or even a little something for yourself.
Houston Holiday Markets & Pop-Ups in November 2018
- Nutcracker Market at NRG Center | Thursday, November 8 to Sunday, November 11 – Shop ‘till you drop at Houston’s highly-anticipated holiday shopping event, the annual Nutcracker Market at NRG Center. The Houston Ballet’s four-day market features more than 280 booths, offering unique gifts, home decor, gourmet foods, apparel, accessories and more. Tickets are $20. Times vary.
- The Market at Sawyer Yards | Saturday, November 10 | No Cover – The Market at Sawyer Yards is a curated market featuring a mix of artist mediums with a focus on folk art, “maker is the seller,” and artisan crafts, including packaged specialty foods. 11am to 5pm.
- Celebr8ion of Babes: HTX Boss Babes Holiday Market at 8th Wonder Brewery | Saturday, November 10 | No Cover – Head to the heart of EaDo and celebrate more than 80 local women-owned businesses and entrepreneurs. The HTX Boss Babes Holiday Market will feature vendors, food, beer from 8th Wonder, Female DJs, and interactive photobooths. Noon to 8pm.
- Midtown Houston Mistletoe Market at Midtown Park | Friday, November 16 and Saturday, November 17 | No Cover – Get a head start on your holiday shopping at the annual Midtown Houston Mistletoe Market, a boutique style market that features fine arts, handmade crafts, epicurean style foods, holiday movie screenings, and live entertainment. Times vary.
- Junior League Holiday Market at The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center | Saturday, November 17 and Sunday, November 18 – Get an early start on holiday shopping at the sixteenth annual Junior League Holiday Market, which offers everything from flower arrangements and gourmet food to Christmas ornaments and personalized gifts. Tickets are $15. Times vary.
- Friendsgiving Market at Karbach Brewing Co. | Sunday, November 18 | No Cover – Snag unique finds from local artists and vintage curators while listening to live music and sipping craft beer during this Friendsgiving-themed art market at Karbach Brewing Co. 11am to 5pm.
- Small Business Saturday Holiday Market at ModChic Couture Boutique | Saturday, November 24 | No Cover – This market will present handmade works by local designers, including a handmade collection of bold jewelry by Stephanie BIJOUX, statement bags by KisaKisa, and colorful headwraps by ChiChi L’amour. In addition to shopping and visiting with local designers, market-goers will enjoy complimentary drinks, light bites, music, giveaways, gift bags and more. 1pm to 6pm.
- Celebrate! Holiday Art Stroll at Sawyer Yards North Yard | Friday, November 30 and Saturday, December 1 | No Cover – Sawyer Yards North Yard hosts the Celebrate! Holiday Art Stroll at Spring Street Studios and Sabine Street Studios. The three buildings’ resident artists will open their studios so visitors can shop a wide array of jewelry, paintings, sculptures, ceramics, glass, mosaic, photography, mixed media, and more. On Saturday, December 1, the two-night event continues at the studios of Sawyer Yard’s Main Yard, at Silver Street Studios, The Silos at Sawyer Yards, and Winter Street Studios. 5pm to 9pm both days.
Houston Holiday Markets & Pop-Ups in December 2018
- Holiday in the Park with Pop Shop America at Market Square Park | Saturday, December 1 | No Cover – Shop local when Pop Shop America posts up at Market Square Park in Downtown. The market will include vintage, holiday-themed crafts, photo booths, live music and more. 10am to 5pm.
- Katy Old Fashioned Christmas Festival | Saturday, December 1 | No Cover – Make your way to the 9th Annual Katy Old Fashioned Christmas Festival in Historic Downtown Katy. This Christmas market will feature produce, arts and crafts, antiques, handmade goodies, carolers, food trucks, entertainment, a beer garden, 50,000 lbs of snow for the kiddos and more. 10am to 5pm.
- First Saturday Arts Market in The Heights | Saturday, December 1 | No Cover – Browse fine art and eclectic goods at the free monthly First Saturday Arts Market in the heart of the Houston Heights. In addition to shopping and browsing, you’ll find live music, food truck bites, great people watching and more. 11am to 6pm.
- Craftidote Holiday Market at Antidote | Saturday, December 1 | No Cover – Located in the parking lot of the Antidote coffee house in the Heights, the 10th Annual Craftidote Holiday Market will feature over 40 local vendors. Noon to 5pm.
- Home For The Holidays Market at Pasadena Fairgrounds | Saturday, December 1 | No Cover – Get your holiday shopping done at the Home for the Holidays Market at the Pasadena Fairgrounds. The market will include plenty of artisans, direct sellers, boutiques, holiday vendors, antiques, vintage and more. Noon to 5pm.
- Girl Crush Holiday Market at The Studio HTX | Sunday, December 2 | No Cover – The Girl Crush Holiday market features 13 female vendors selling everything from vintage clothing to artisans as well as workshops at The Studio HTX. 11am to 4pm.
- Got Vintage Market Fall 2018 at Arka Art | Sunday, December 2 | No Cover – Shop from over 15 vintage collectors from all over Texas featuring vintage finds ranging from clothing and accessories for men and women to vintage home goods at the Got Vintage Market. 1pm to 6pm.
- Holiday Market at Holler Brewing Co. | Friday, December 7 | No Cover – Shop for art, accessories, vintage, produce and more from local artists and vendors at the Holiday Market at Holler Brewing Co. 6pm to 10pm.
- 14th Annual Heights Holiday Market | Saturday, December 8 | No Cover – Located in the heart of the Houston Heights, the 14th Annual Heights Holiday Marketer will feature local vendors, food, and artisans. 11am to 5pm.
- Koutour Holiday Market at Town Center Park | Saturday, December 8 | No Cover – Make your way to Kingwood for the Koutour Holiday Market, a highly curated outdoor market of 60 vendors from around the region at Town Center Park. Noon to 6pm.
- Beers & Cheers Holiday Market at Saint Arnold Brewing Co. | Sunday, December 10 | No Cover – Shop for unique holiday gifts when Shop Local sets up their Cheers & Beer Holiday Market at Saint Arnold Brewing Co. This family-friendly event will feature plenty of local vendors, root beer floats for the kiddos, music, ugly sweaters, and even a gift wrapping section. 11am to 4pm.
- A Christmas Story Movie Screening and Art Market at Karbach Brewing Co. | Saturday, December 16 | No Cover – Shop Local Market hosts A Christmas Story Art Market that includes local artists and vendors as well as a screening of the beloved A Christmas Story at Karbach Brewing Co. Noon to 7pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).