Skip the cooking this year and make your way to one of our favorite restaurants creating a special menu this Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 22, 2018.
Happening This Week
Also in November 2018
Whether you want to start a new tradition or have a stress-free turkey day, let the restaurants do all the work with plenty to choose from including, traditional Thanksgiving fixings, buffets, a Brazilian style brunch and more.
And if you’re looking to get out and experience the best of Houston before or after your feast, check out our very favorite things to do in Houston on Thanksgiving Eve and Thanksgiving Day in 2018.
Thanksgiving Day 2018 Brunch, Lunch & Dinner Events
- Thanksgiving Brunch at Kiran’s Restaurant – Kiran’s Restaurant hosts a Thanksgiving Brunch that includes a lavish Indian-inspired buffet. You must make a reservation. 10am to 4pm.
- Thanksgiving Brunch at Hotel Galvez – The Hotel Galvez and Spa in Galveston host their special holiday brunch featuring traditional Thanksgiving entrees. Advance reservations are required and must be made directly with the hotel. 10:30am to 6:30pm.
- Thanksgiving Buffet at Downtown Aquarium – Bring the whole family to feast on a buffet of carved turkey, cornbread dressing, house-made cranberry sauce and more at the Downtown Aquarium. This buffet will also include a buy one all-day Adventure Pass and get one free special. Tickets are $39.99 for adults; $34.99 for seniors; $19.99 for kids ages 3 to 10. 10:30am to 3pm.
- Thanksgiving Dinner at La Table – Gather around the table on Thanksgiving day and choose between a relaxed celebration at Marché, where a special A la carte Menu will be served and a more formal gathering in Château, where a Prix Fixe Menu will be offered. Menu prices vary. 11am to 8pm.
- Thanksgiving at Brennan’s of Houston – Brennan’s of Houston will feature traditional holiday classics with a Texas-Creole twist for their Thanksgiving meal. Tickets are $62 per person and reservations are required. 11am to 7pm.
- Thanksgiving at B&B Butchers & Restaurant – Make your way to a festively decorated restaurant where you’ll have the option to order from a prix-fixe menu or the entire dinner menu at B&B Butchers & Restaurant. Menus prices vary. 11am to 8pm.
- Thanksgiving Dinner at Seasons 52 – Seasons 52 opens its doors on Thanksgiving for a dinner with all the traditional trimmings. Tickets are $27.95 for adults; $13.95 for kids. 11am to 8pm.
- Thanksgiving at Étoile Cuisine et Bar – Enjoy a special 3-course classic French-inspired Thanksgiving meal that includes braised beef short ribs, roasted turkey, pecan vanilla pie and more at Étoile Cuisine et Bar. Tickets are $56 for adults; $25 for kids. 11am to 8pm.
- Thanksgiving at Rainbow Lodge – Enjoy a three-course meal, including a trio of wild game, as well as the Rainbow Lodge’s signature smoked duck and andouille sausage gumbo. $60 per person. 11:30am to 7:30pm.
- Thanksgiving Day Brunch at Chama Gaucha Brazilian Steakhouse – Delight in some delicious Brazilian cuisine for Thanksgiving including a variety of succulent flame-roasted meats like lamb, pork, chicken, beef, and shrimp on skewers at Chama Gaucha Brazilian Steakhouse. Cost of the brunch is $40.50; $25.50 for the salad bar only; $26.50 for kids ages 8 to 11; and $12.50 for kids ages 4 to 7. Noon to 5pm.
- Thanksgiving at Brasserie du Parc – Brasserie du Parc in Downtown offers a 3-course Thanksgiving meal with traditional favorites and more. Tickets are $42 for adults; $20 for kids. Noon to 7:30pm.
- Thanksgiving at Steak 48 – In addition to their full menu, Steak 48 will also be offering a holiday feast including roasted turkey, whipped truffle potatoes, cranberry sauce as well as a pumpkin whoopie pie for Thanksgiving. You must make a reservation for this event. 1pm.
- Thanksgiving Dinner at La Villa Saint-Tropez – The French restaurant in Montrose, La Villa Saint-Tropez, hosts a Thanksgiving dinner with a pre-fixe menu and craft cocktails. Cost of the dinner is $85. 5pm to 9pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).