Grab a ticket to see these exciting live shows and concerts around Houston for the week of Monday, October 15 through Sunday, October 21, 2018.
Happening This Week
Also in October 2018
This week features a celebration of older favorites, from Prince to soul classics.
Local band Buxton also celebrates the release of their new album, Stay Out Late.
Top 9 Live Shows & Concerts in Houston This Week
- Ratt at House of Blues | Monday, October 15 – The ’80s glam metal band from Hollywood continues to tour and makes a stop at House of Blues this week. Tickets range from $30 to $65, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7pm.
- Shooter Jennings at The Heights Theater | Thursday, October 18 – Hear the country and Southern rock sounds of singer-songwriter, Shooter Jennings, when he takes the stage at The Heights Theater. Tickets range from $20 to $42. 8pm.
- 4U: A Symphonic Celebration of Prince at Smart Financial Centre | Thursday, October 18 – Honor the purple legend as 4U: A Symphonic Celebration of Prince presents the music of Prince like never before, with a full symphony orchestra. Tickets start at $34.50, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 8pm.
- JAUZ, with Holy Goof, Skepsis at Stereo Live | Thursday, October 18 – The chill trap electronic musician has found acclaim from around the realm of EDM. Though his career is young, he’s recently founded the record label, Bite This, and hits the road supported by his labelmates. Tickets range from $30 to $40. 10pm.
- Buxton, with Claire Morales, Casey Magic at The Heights Theater | Friday, October 19 – After three years, local musicians Buxton are celebrating the release of Stay Out Late. The Americana sounds fans are familiar with have begun to evolve along with the evocative songwriting of frontman Sergio Trevino. Tickets range from $18 to $256. 7pm.
- White Denim, with Rotem at White Oak Music Hall | Saturday, October 20 – After releasing Performance in August, the Austin-based rock band White Denim tours through Houston this Saturday. Tickets are $16. 8pm.
- Beartooth, with Knocked Loose, Sylar at House of Blues | Saturday, October 20 – Chart-topping hardcore band Beartooth tours the nation on the heels of releasing their third studio album, Disease, in September. Tickets are $23.50. 6:30pm.
- Wavves, with A Giant Dog, Brother Sports at Satellite Bar | Sunday, October 21 – The San Diego-based indie rock band, Wavves, takes the stage at Satellite Bar with openers A Giant Dog and Brother Sports. Tickets start at $20. 5pm.
- Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons at Smart Financial Centre | Sunday, October 21 – Hear songs like “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You” and “Walk Like a Man” when the acclaimed singers, Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons play at the Smart Financial Centre at Sugar Land. Tickets start at $65 but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).