Show off your costumes at the many sweet and a few maybe scary family-friendly Halloween events around Houston in 2018.
Happening This Week
Also in October 2018
Help your kids with their face paint, makeup, costumes, masks, and wigs and then take them out to trick-or-treat or walk with them through a haunted house in celebration of the scariest holiday of the year. Whether you’re looking for tricks or treats, these spooky events in Houston are fun for the whole family.
If you’re looking for a 21 and over experience, check out our collection of Halloween events, parties, pub crawls, festivals and pop-ups for adults.
Kid-Friendly Halloween 2018 Events in Houston
Halloween, October 31, 2018
- Halloween Trick-Or-Treat at CityCentre | FREE – Bring your little witches and wizards to CityCentre’s annual Trick-or-Treat event featuring a monster mash dance party with a live DJ and plenty of candy. 5pm to 8pm.
- Monster Mash Spooktacular at Memorial City | FREE – Get dressed in your best Halloween costume and trick or treat at Memorial City’s retailers for the 3rd annual Monster Mash Halloween Spooktacular. 5pm to 7pm.
- Trick or Treat at the 1838 Menard House | FREE – Galveston’s oldest residence, the 1838 Menard House, opens its gates for one night of ghostly fun and trick or treating. 5pm to 7pm.
- Trick or Treat Trail at Pearland Parks and Recreation | FREE – Trick-or-treaters of all ages can enjoy an evening filled with food trucks, inflatables, a costume contest, plenty of candy and more at Pearland Parks and Recreation. 5:30pm to 8pm.
- A Boo!chata Halloween at Midtown Park | FREE – Put on your costume for the Boo!chata Halloween celebration and enjoy music from Ill-Set Dee-J and A Sure Thing, food trucks, vendors, complimentary beer, wine sampling, face painting, raffle prizes, and a photo booth at Midtown Park. 5:30pm to 9:30pm.
- Kids Halloween Block Party at The Barking Pig | No Cover – Dress up in costume as The Barking Pig host their family-friendly Halloween block party in their parking lot filled with trick or treating, a bounce house and more. 6pm.
- Ghosts & Grub at George Ranch Historical Park – George Ranch Historical Park opens its doors after-hours for Ghosts & Grubs, a Halloween event for adults and children over 12. Have a delightfully spooky meal followed by a lantern walking tour of the Park, filled with unique Texas ghost stories. Tickets are $35 per person. 6:30pm to 10pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).