Revel in the raucous comedy of Anjelah Johnson’s More of Me Tour at the Houston Improv, appearing on select dates from Thursday, October 18 through Sunday, October 28, 2018.
Best known for her raunchy recording artist persona, Bon Qui Qui, Anjelah Johnson embarks on a riotous stand-up tour that brings her personal anecdotes and observations of the world to a hilarious act on the nationwide More of Me Tour.
Following a stint as an Oakland Raiders cheerleader, Johnson got her start as a comic on the sketch comedy television show, MADtv. Her original character of a rude fast-food employee named Bon Qui Qui took on a cult following, resulting in studio albums, music videos, and two sold-out tours.
Her fourth stand-up special, Anjelah Johnson: Mahalo & Goodnight, is now available for streaming on Hulu, and you can catch her live on the More of Me Tour with a series of special engagements at the Houston Improv this month.
Many of her twelve performances have already sold out so act fast to secure your seats at one of her remaining shows.
Comedian Anjelah Johnson at Houston Improv
- Date: Select dates from Thursday, October 18 through Sunday, October 28, 2018
- Time: Start times vary from 7pm to 9:45pm. Click here to see individual show times.
- Location: The Houston Improv, MarqE Entertainment Center, 7620 Katy Freeway, #455, Houston, TX 77024
- Parking: Free lot and garage parking is available at MarqE Entertainment Center
- Admission: Tickets range from $30 to $40. Click here to order tickets or call 713-333-8800.
This story was sponsored by The Houston Improv. Per our sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from businesses that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, resource, or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.