Experience unique wine experiences, grape stomping, concerts, tours and more along the Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail.
Located between I-45 and Highway 290, the Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail offers visitors spectacular views and award-winning wines in Southeast Texas.
Perfect for a day trip with their close proximity to the Greater Houston Area, the seven member wineries include, Bernhardt Winery in Plantersville, Cork This! Winery in Montgomery, Messina Hof Winery in Bryan, Peach Creek Vineyards in College Station, Pleasant Hill Winery in Brenham, Saddlehorn Winery in Burton, and Texas Star Winery in Chappell Hill.
In addition to the grape-stomping fun and tours, the member wineries along the trail work together to produce five seasonal wine trail events each year.
- Bernhardt Winery – Set eight miles from historical Montgomery, this small mom and pop boutique winery producing classic varietals and unique atop a beautiful hill overlooking endless hills and valleys, much like Tuscany.
- Cork This! Winery – Located on Hwy 105 right in the heart of Downtown Montgomery, this winery is a great place for teambuilding retreats, wine bottling parties, private celebrations or just an escape from the daily grind with friends.
- Messina Hof Winery & Resort – Set in Bryan on a 100-acre property, Messina Hof Winery is the recipient of “Top All-Around Winery” at the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo, the most awarded winery at the Dallas Morning News & TexSom International Wine Competition, and the winery’s Villa was voted “Best Romantic Getaway in Texas”.
- Peach Creek Vineyards – Found between College Station and Navasota, just off SH 6, Peach Creek features an abundance of wildlife which can be observed while enjoying their handcrafted wines on the sunset deck of the event pavilion.
- Pleasant Hill Winery – Situated in the rolling hills of Brenham, visitors can taste the wine traditions of the Zaffiro and Macedonio families while touring this countryside vineyard and winery.
- Saddlehorn Winery – Located on a 360-acre ranch in Burton, Texas, halfway between Houston and Austin, one mile off of highway 290, the rolling hills around the winery offer scenic views of the vineyard and ranch –and a peaceful setting for visitors to unwind as they uncork.
- Texas Star Winery – Tucked back in the trees of historic Chappell Hill, folks can enjoy Texas hospitality from the comfort of the winery’s tasting room, deck, or even bring a picnic to have a glass/bottle under the canopy of several huge oaks and pecan trees.
Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail
- Location: Locations vary. Click here for a list of Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail winery locations.
- Hours: Times vary per winery. Click here for more information on each winery’s hours.
- Parking: Free lot and street parking is available in the surrounding streets.
- Reservations: Prices vary per winery. Click here for detailed information on each winery along the trail.