Break the monotonous date night routine of dinner and a movie and opt for the Couples Therapy Comedy Retreat at the Houston Improv on Thursday, August 16, and get 2-for-1 tickets with promocode Couples365.
Hosted by the Houston Improv club favorite Alan Adams, this romantic comedy show will find Adams delivering his views on relationships with quick-fire wit, stone faced delivery, and sarcastically venomous punch-lines.
Joining Adams will be a lineup of popular local comedians—a powerhouse team ready to tackle those awkward family and relationship moments.
In addition to the hilarious stand-up acts, the audience will have an opportunity to ask the comedians relationship advice during a unique and sidesplitting Q&A session.
365 Houston Readers Score 2-for-1 Tickets
About Alan Adams
Alan Adams is the funniest dad on Earth, where his scathing and witty conservatively Texas outlook is a breath of fresh air in comedy.
The host of the Improv’s Couples Therapy Comedy shows, Adams has toured with Bob Saget, featured for Patrice O’Neal, and shared the stage with some of your favorite comedians.
Couples Therapy Comedy Retreat with Alan Adams at the Houston Improv
- Date: Thursday, August 16, 2018
- Time: 8pm. Doors open at 7:15pm.
- Location: The Houston Improv, MarqE Entertainment Center, 7620 Katy Freeway, #455, Houston, TX 77024
- Parking: Free lot parking is available in the MargE center
- Admission: Tickets range from $15 to $25, but you can score 2-for-1 tickets with promocode Couples365. Click here to order tickets or call 713-333-8800.
This story was sponsored by The Houston Improv. Per our sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from businesses that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, resource, or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.